Dreams about Muppets...

hoopless

Reaction score
a while ago a dreamt that i was in a Disney Store in London and there were loads of awesome plush Muppets, like all of the palisades line but stuffed and furry. Naturally I wanted them all but had no money until i looked in my wallet and found a load of Kermit money, which it turned out was legal tender in the Disney Store, so I was able to buy them all :big_grin:

A happy ending for me

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I had another dream about Beauregard. He had come over to help me move some stuff. The wisteria was in bloom, so I decided to show it to him. I love wisteria--all those hanging clusters of pale purple flowers. The fragrance is said to clear the head and stimulate the mind. Well, it sure does that for me! I think a Muppet like Beau would love that flower, too!

Fluffets

Reaction score
I once had one about me travelling back in time meeting jim henson but before he had a beard. It was all black and whitish and weird. I aint makin this up! Quite recent. I tryed to talk to him about my real life puppet troupe the Fluffets, (hence my account name) but I can't remember much except we sort of travelled to weird worlds, including a brief jurassic park reference but then on I remember him being influenced by playing basketball or some game then me crying over it and it came to a sad ending. Weird huh?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I had an interesting and kind of strange SS dream last night. There was some kind of natural disaster, (huricane, tornato, Etc), and everyone had evacuated except for Miles, Gabi, and a few other kids. All the other buildings seemed to be destroyed except for a store that at first I thought of as Gordon and Luis's. Of course, it should have been Maria and Luis, but such is the way of dreams. The kids just seemed to take up residence in the store, and me along with them. This mostly meant using the merchendise, mostly candy, for ourselves, and basically running wild around the store. I remember at one point asking someone is they had any Cadbury eggs, and then wondering if I should have Reces Pieces instead, lol. Then it occurred to me that, if they sold candy, this store must be, infact, Mr. Hooper's. It was, at that point Gordon and Mr. Hooper came to look in on Gabi and Miles, and apparently were happy with what they saw. Then it turned out that I was reading this whole thing as a fanfiction written by Kaitlyn, (AnimateC9000). My mom was reading it with me, and we both cracked up at something she said at the end, saying for some reason that she sounded like a news reporter.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I dreamed last night that my family was at some weird empty theme park with nothing left but a parking lot. Suddenly, an entire Sesame-Street themed theme park appeared out of thin air. Apparently, the crowd we were in had traveled back in time to the seventies (guess which show I've been watching), as Jim Henson and Richard Hunt were still alive and everyone looked younger. Jim Henson introduced everyone (okay, I admit, I think this is AnimatedC9000's fault ... she linked me to the Secret of the Muppets ep of JHH last night) and they started a live performance. A lot of us in the crowd, myself included, whipped out our video cameras (like I was gonna miss THAT). I was afraid somebody would say something, because personal hand-held video cameras hadn't been invented yet. Nobody said a word as the performances progressed. Soon they rearranged a bunch of stuff so Big Bird could come on stage and when he passed me in the bleachers, he made a hand gesture like "put that away". Suddenly, all of the Muppeteers confiscated all of our video cameras and put them up at the front offices, demanding about $30 to get them back. I threw a complete fit. I said they hadn't forbidden recording and it was stupid to demand $30 to get my camera back when if they'd just let me keep it ... I would have spent loads more money throughout the day. I stormed off ... with my camera.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I dreamed last night that my family was at some weird empty theme park with nothing left but a parking lot. Suddenly, an entire Sesame-Street themed theme park appeared out of thin air. Apparently, the crowd we were in had traveled back in time to the seventies (guess which show I've been watching), as Jim Henson and Richard Hunt were still alive and everyone looked younger. Jim Henson introduced everyone (okay, I admit, I think this is AnimatedC9000's fault ... she linked me to the Secret of the Muppets ep of JHH last night) and they started a live performance. A lot of us in the crowd, myself included, whipped out our video cameras (like I was gonna miss THAT). I was afraid somebody would say something, because personal hand-held video cameras hadn't been invented yet. Nobody said a word as the performances progressed. Soon they rearranged a bunch of stuff so Big Bird could come on stage and when he passed me in the bleachers, he made a hand gesture like "put that away". Suddenly, all of the Muppeteers confiscated all of our video cameras and put them up at the front offices, demanding about $30 to get them back. I threw a complete fit. I said they hadn't forbidden recording and it was stupid to demand $30 to get my camera back when if they'd just let me keep it ... I would have spent loads more money throughout the day. I stormed off ... with my camera.
I guess both our dreams together show that time-travelling and seeing a very alive jim henson can have they're catches.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
I had this one dream where big bird, cookie monster, elmo,bert, ernie,and kermit were going to cut me open to see my insides. It must have been because I watched Monkey Bones during the day. It must have been during the 80s.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I had an awesome one last night about a new Muppet Movie, set on a beach. (Muppets Underwater perhaps?)...Actually, I think it was called Caribbean Amphibian, and was about the Muppets being stranded on a desert island. Some of the best moments were Kermit sleeping up a palm tree, and Piggy going swimming. That's all I really remember, except that someone was making "The Muppets are Missing" posters which appeared in the movie as a montage, with old Muppet songs in the background.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I had a dream where Janice was eaten by Audrey II. Not that surprising because first I always pictured Janice as Audrey in an all Muppet production of Little Shop Of Horrors. But more to the recent point I've had Little Shop on the mind since I just auditioned for it. sadly I did not get the part :cry:

Nick22

Reaction score
i've actually, oddly, never had a muppet dream. and i spend a lot of my time doing things that involve them, yet, no muppet dreams.