Dreams about Muppets...

Reevz1977

Reaction score
When I was about 10 years old I was ill with some sort of fever and began hellucinating and had visions of Muppets attacking me. The whole thing left me so disturbed that I got rid of all Muppet merchandise I had at that point and taped over all my Muppet and Muppet Babies videos. It took a couple of years before I began loving the Muppets again.

On another Puppet/dream related note, I had a dream last year that Zippy from Rainbow (folk in the US google it!) tried to steal from me and snatch my coffee mug. When I fought back he peed on my feet and ran off!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
When I was about 10 years old I was ill with some sort of fever and began hellucinating and had visions of Muppets attacking me. The whole thing left me so disturbed that I got rid of all Muppet merchandise I had at that point and taped over all my Muppet and Muppet Babies videos. It took a couple of years before I began loving the Muppets again.

On another Puppet/dream related note, I had a dream last year that Zippy from Rainbow (folk in the US google it!) tried to steal from me and snatch my coffee mug. When I fought back he peed on my feet and ran off!
Ahahahah ROFL :insatiable:

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh my...:eek: Sorry to hear that.

Well, I had a pretty weird dream last night but all I can really remember was Robin turned into an actual little boy in it (he remained green skinned, though...almost like an alien or the wicked witch of the west but he was still cute) and Dr. Teeth was dressed like Alex from A Clockwork Orange most of the time (that was pretty sexy =P). They were sort of like a duo throughout it and I remember it ended with them singing Ease On Down the Road from The Wiz...

...yesh...
Cool!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well, I had a pretty weird dream last night but all I can really remember was Robin turned into an actual little boy in it (he remained green skinned, though...almost like an alien or the wicked witch of the west but he was still cute) and Dr. Teeth was dressed like Alex from A Clockwork Orange most of the time (that was pretty sexy =P). They were sort of like a duo throughout it and I remember it ended with them singing Ease On Down the Road from The Wiz...

...yesh...
Robin turned into a real boy? I think I heard of this story before.......Pinocchio?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Okay, two dreams.

First one was the night before last. I dreamed that there was a black snake under my pillow. The Muppet part of it was that among all the Muppet plush I own that was on my bed, I somehow managed to get a Dr. Teeth plushie. (That plushie was the first I supposedly saved from the snake, btw.) ... I wish I had one in real life...

Second one is courtesy of last night. My dream last night was like MFC (with some other Muppets added and some non-Muppet characters thrown into the mix for some reason...). Let's see, off the top of my head, I can name... Boober, Wembley, Zoot, Dr. Teeth, Scooter, Fozzie, Cantus... Emmet and Ma Otter and the jug band... yeah... a lot...

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Wow, what a dream I had last night! There I was, it was like I was transported back to 1989 during some of it! There I was, in the control room... or was it studio?... all the monitors playing different footage, the technician trying to fix things... and the singing... oh, YEAH, there was singing!

... for those of you that haven't guessed yet, last night I dreamt I was on JHH, interacted with the Muppets there, and even sang "Neutron Dance" with the Extremes.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
... for those of you that haven't guessed yet, last night I dreamt I was on JHH, interacted with the Muppets there, and even sang "Neutron Dance" with the Extremes.
Wow, a Jim Henson Hour inspired dream, thats new.

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
The last two night I have head dreams with muppets in them. I think the nights before I did too but I don't remember them. The first one is the one I hold rather important to me, it sparked my love for Floyd. It went like this:

I was in my house or I got into my house at one point because it changed from a room with a performance area attached to a hall in my house anyway. The Electric Mayhem were playing and I was waiting till they finished so I could meet Zoot, because I really wanted to. However, once they were done, I pushed my way through the crowd and headed to Zoot then I realized that there were two of him, one was sleeping and the other was doing something else, I decided not to bother him. I turned and headed away and spotted Floyd Pepper, and decided to commend him. I went to him and complimented him and he thanked me and I shook his hand. Man, that made me happy. Then he started to talk to me. As he did, I wondered where the puppeteer was who was controlling him and then realized that there wasn’t one. He was just him, like the real him. What he told me was that the shows these days were horrible, that they lacked the spirit that the muppet show and the shows around that time had. I listened and then he began to sing me something. It was short but I wish I could remember what it was that he was singing. I don’t. After that, I believe we parted ways. Either that or I woke up.

I was thinking was that one of those Zoots was one played by the puppeteer and the other was the real Zoot, meaning, like from a world where muppets are real. What was interesting is that after having this dream, I got a strange respect for Floyd, different from loving him as a favorite character, it was more respecting him as someone with good advice. It was strange.

I had another dream last night which was a lot more random and complicated. Thought it also made me happen. It went like this:

I had been invited, or more like my family and I had been invited to a tribute for Jim Henson. However, he was there at the tribute. There were muppets there, going from table to table, sitting at some tables. These muppets were being played by the puppeteers. However, along with them were muppets that were not being played, that were real. I went over at sat by against the window at one point to watch. I had sat down next to Zoot. The other band members were sitting on the floor diagonal from where he was sitting and Janice and Floyd were sort of eying us. I believe that I already knew them. I think through Floyd. Zoot then, sort of nervously, leaned over and kissed my hand. I didn’t mind. Then he just leaned on me. I was so happy. I then decided to change positions so that I could see something better. I sat down closer to the band and Zoot walked over and sat down close next to me. The other band members moved further away from us. I questioned why they did this and asked where they angry at me? Zoot just said it happens sometimes and not to worry about it. Not quiet sure what happened after that though I know at one point I opened something on the stage revealing all of the darker creations that Jim Henson had made, though I am not sure if it was a tribute to him at that point any more. We had to then suddenly leave because there was a fire. This made be upset because I wanted to stay with the band and Zoot. Something happened then or maybe it was before the previous part that had something to do with Santa and the Grinch had to save Christmas. I don’t quiet remember. I do remember that after the party, I met up with Baby Bunsen and Baby Beaker and saw where they lived. They were alone. Then it changed to me going somewhere in a car. I remember that the party for Jim Henson was going to start up again and I wanted to go back. However, stuff happened that I don’t remember and the dream ended.

The part with Zoot kissing my hand and leaning on me makes me smile. Anyway, those were the only dreams I actually remember. I hope I have more.

Sorry the post was so long. I haven't been able to tell anyone about those dreams, this is the first place I am able to.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ruthie, lol! I remember her! She was awesome.