Dr.Teeth and the Time Before the Mayhem

Zoot the Saxer

Reaction score
Whoa, this story is awesome. So suspenseful! So intriguing! Can't wait for more. :big_grin:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Thanks! Sorry for the delay! major buisiness! enjoy non the less! XD

fictionalnice

Reaction score
A/N: Comments make me happy! so please tell me what you think! :halo:
Chapter #10​

“YOU HAVE A SISTER!!!!???!!!?!!?!?!?!?” everyone except Dr. Teeth shouted, once again interrupting the story, but this time it wasn’t Zoot who interrupted, it was, well, everyone else. Even Lips was awe struck
“WHAT?! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS!!!”

“YEAH MAN, WHAT GIVES!!!”

“FOR REAL!!”

“YELLING!!!YELLING!!”

“What is she like Zoot?” Kermit asked, leaning forward very intrigued, he never knew this. Zoot wasn’t listening to them; he was far too brought back by horrible memories. He was sitting forward his head in his hands, his eye’s full of unshed tears. He knew that if he spoke the tears would start,

Dr. Teeth had an arm around him in a consoling gesture “He doesn’t like to talk much about her. As it was mentioned earlier, she was killed in a house fire.” Gonzo noticed how upset Zoot was and offered words of comfort “Oh gee, I’m sorry Zoot. That must have been horrible…” Kermit put in quickly “Oh yes, I didn’t mean to upset you.”

Zoot remained silent and merely jolted his head up slightly, he really did not like to talk about his late sister Zontise. It was too painful. One by one his friends realized just how upset he was quickly, in Gonzo’s lead offered words of condolence. Floyd furrowed his brow sharing a look with Janice “Oh hey man…we don’t have to talk about her…I mean, we can get that.” Janice nodded quickly “Like yeah, we’re just glad you shared this with us.”

Lips sighed leaning back in his chair “Ya, we all really appreciate you confiding in us.” Zoot smiled chocking back any noise threatening to escape, Dr. Teeth merely smiled at him, not a successful grin, but a caring smile. Just as they were basking in the comfort of the moment before they would continue Kermit sniffed at the air and asked cautiously

“Is something burning?” Gonzo gasped eyes growing wide as he jumped to his feet, the oven had come in the morning while Kermit was out with on his date, so Gonzo decided to make animal and him a personal favorite, “My coconut raspberry cheese cupcakes!!!!” he grabbed animals wrist and exclaimed “Come on animal!!!” Animal yelped but allowed Gonzo to pull him from the room, laughing at the way his friend was acting

“HaHaHa!!!” Floyd leaned up a bit and laughed “be careful he’s the only drummer we got!” Gonzo shouted back “You can continue without me!! I’ll rejoin later!” Dr. Teeth laughed “OK!!” he turned to his friends “Probably better that way anyway, I mean we do not want to keep animal contained for too long.”

Floyd shuddered to think of what would happen if he had animal just sit around for the second day in a row, and thought to himself that he really should get Gonzo a gift to show his thanks about how grateful he was to Gonzo for being so nice and wonderful with animal. It was odd, like, they have been friends for years, Floyd thought as he spied animal gobbled up the burnt, black, odd muffins as Gonzo laughed. “Anyway, let’s continue from where we left off dear friends.” Dr. Teeth put out as he attempted to get back on topic…

~~~~~~~​

Eugene didn’t really have time to be shocked and completely blow away, because Zoot immediately clung to him after he blurted out the truth. So Eugene just sat there and held him, knowing full well that when you were crying about something like this all you wanted was for someone to be there for you and listen, so that’s what he did. He allowed Zoot to cry out his feeling all over his shoulder,

a few minutes later Zoot pulled back after having collected himself, he blushed and mumbled “Thanks…” Eugene smiled sincerely at him, “Anytime, and Thank you for sharing with me. It means a lot, and anytime you want to talk I’ll be around.” He paused and leaned forward a little for effect “I know it’s hard right now, and I can’t tell you the hurt will go away, but in time…it will be easier for you. Because you’ll be able to tell yourself that your sister is somewhere wonderful and that she wouldn’t want you to cry for her. She would want you to think about her and smile.”

he paused again as Zoot looked up at looking deeply touched, Eugene smiled showing off gleaming braces “and one day, you’ll be able to do so.”

Zoot laughed softly “Thank you Eugene…really…thank you. You’re really smart.” Eugene gasped overdramatically and put a hand on his chest “You sound surprised! Oh! I’m insulted!” Zoot laughed more lively this time, and Eugene was glad he seemed to feel better. A loud ding interrupted their moment, and Eugene got up with a smile “Sweet cheese and bread filled crust! Pizza man!!” Zoot laughed even louder this time throwing his head back “OH my lord! English teachers must hate you!!” Eugene just grinned cockily as he carefully took the Pizza out of the oven, “dig in.”

Around eight o’clock the two had migrated up to Eugene’s large elaborately, bright room. Complete with stereo system, and old key board, rainbow swirl curtains, brown shag rug, a few bean bags, posters, a large full sized bed, a walk in closet, and all the basic furniture you would hope to find in a basic bedroom. All in all, Zoot wasn’t expecting such a jive room. They were currently sitting in the bean bags looking through records and talking “Wow, man, your room is sweet!” Zoot exclaimed as he looked over an album of the Beetles, Eugene smiled “Thank you. I do enjoy my flair of decorating.”

They looked through a few more records before Zoot built up the courage to ask “Um…I don’t get why…well, you have an awesome personality, and a sweet room…so…why do you-” Eugene cut him off finishing the question quite bluntly “Dress like a complete nerd?” Zoot rolled his eyes laying down the record he was holding “I was trying to be nice. But, yeah…”

Eugene just laughed softly answering sincerely “there my older cousin’s hand me downs…um…we’re kinda low on cash right now so, you know, I get what I can take.” Zoot nodded a little before he commented “Yeah…you know if you need money we can go job hunting together.”

“I would but no one’s gonna hire thirteen year old.” Eugene sassed as he pushed himself up from the bean bag he was seated on, to put his records away. Zoot got up as well to help him “How do you know? It’s worth a try.” Eugene shrugged slipping the record back on the self “I suppose…” Zoot yawned and stretched out his muscles “I gotta go man.”

“why?” Eugene asked following Zoot out of his room and down the stairs “I have to get more unpacking done before the ogres get home.” Eugene sighed annoyed “You just moved in today! Take a break!” “I would but, it has to get done…” Zoot laughed as he opened the front door, Eugene asked “do you need more help?” But Zoot shook his head, he felt bad enough after all he did for him “

No, I’ll be good… I’ll see you tomorrow ok?” Eugene nodded “Yeah man, just head on over here I’ll show you the way to the bus stop.” Zoot nodded grateful “Thanks for everything.” “No problem.” Eugene nodded as Zoot then walked out closing the door behind him.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
A/N: Comment and enjoy please! :halo:
Chapter #11​

The next morning Eugene woke up early to the smell of cinnamon, he had been asleep when his mother returned from work last night. He yawned and pulled his tired body from his soft bed, and begrudgingly began his morning routine. The upside to going back to that bricked **** of a school was that Zoot was going to be with him.

Sam, on the other hand was down stairs cooking some cinnamon toast she got at the half price bread store last night. She was very worried, not that she would tell her son and risk worrying him, but they barely had any food left.

And the way their budget was…well, they couldn’t afford to buy much more food. She was working so hard, but her budget just wasn’t enough to cover this big house. It was good when her husband was around, because he worked as a surgeon, so they always had enough money to pay the bills and plenty left over. But now, a sudden doorbell pulled the worried mother out of her thoughts, picking up the plate of toast, Sam quickly placed it on the table and hurried to the front door.

Opening the door she smiled, trying not to show any of her confusion to the pre-teen standing in front of her, “Oh! Hello.” She greeted, “May I help you?” Zoot smiled, holding up a plate of homemade cookies “You must be Mrs. Samantha, just thought I’d bring over a little hospitality to my new neighbor.”

Sam jumped a tad ad put a hand on her chest, as she took the plate from him “Why thank you!” Zoot just shrugged and asked “No problem ma’am, is Eugene here?” Sam furrowed her brow “Yes…are you a friend of his?” Zoot just grinned, in a wonderful imitation of Eugene. And Samantha quickly pulled him inside closing the door “Oh! Yes! He’s home! I don’t believe we’ve met! My name is Samantha!”

Zoot was taken off guard, but was polite none the less “Oh of course, your son has told me much about you ma’am.” Sam was so happy, she loved her son, but he was not well liked among people of his own age. And it upset her, but now she was so happy that he had someone that wouldn’t judge him and make fun of him.

“Oh, please call me Sam!” she squealed and shouted up the stairs “Eugene!! Honey!! Your friend is here!!!” Zoot just laughed and introduced himself “I’m Zoot Simms, pleasant to meet you ma’a- I mean, Sam.” Sam smiled from ear to ear, and gave Zoot a gigantic hug, just then Eugene came striding down the stairs and gasped dramatically

“I knew it!! You got to me so you could take my mother!! Shame!!” Zoot laughed and readjusted his bag on his back, Sam stepped away from Zoot and slapped her son playfully on the shoulder “Oh you!” Eugene threw his bag over his shoulder and gestured to the door “Come on man, we better go. Be back later ma!” and together they made their way to the bus stop. And let’s just say, Sam was still smiling stupidly when she arrived at work.

Unfortunately they missed the bus and had to walk to school, but that wasn’t too bad. The most they would miss is announcements and roll call, so on the way the way Eugene pointed out fun places and hang outs to Zoot. When they finally arrived at school, Eugene showed Zoot to the main office, where he would collect his new schedule. “And here is the main circulation! The heart of the school! The-”

Zoot cut him off “Ok I get it! Wow!” they walked into the main office and up to the secretary, “Hey Miss. Hilda ma’am.” Eugene grinned at the middle aged, run down, Muppet woman, with dark black greying hair, round glasses pale pink skin, an orange scarf around her neck and a ruffled white blouse with mini orange flowers scattered on it buttoned up to her neck.

She looked up from a pile of paper work and smiled pleasantly “OH! Eugene! Hello to you! How is your mother today?” Eugene nodded a little “she’s ok...but-” and his grin grew to flattering proportions as he leaned over her desk “But, what’s a fine young woman like you stuck in a boring dull as a butter knife office day after day? Must rile up all them guys just yearning after your fine self.”

Hilda blushed and laughed seemingly flattered, “Oh Eugene! You’re quite the Flatterer. You will be quite the heart breaker someday.” Eugene laughed, once again fearlessly showing off his gleaming braces, as though proud of them. He took a step back and pointed at confused Zoot “Anyway darling, my buddy Zoot is starting school today, I hoped you transfer his schedule over to him.” Hilda quickly nodded

“OH! Of course! I was expecting you snoot.” Eugene let out a bark like laugh as Zoot stepped closer to the desk “No, it’s Zoot.” Hilda apparently didn’t hear him and handed him a slip of white paper “Welcome to our school boot!! Your friend there can show you around…if that’s ok with him?” Eugene was clutching his stomach at this point but managed to wheeze “No problem dearest Hilda.” Zoot frowned and crossed his arms as Eugene once more smiled at her “You’re a doll, sweet cake!” Zoot rolled his eyes as Hilda squealed pleasantly and grabbed Eugene by the arm dragging him away from her.

Once they were in the hall way, Zoot pulled Eugene over to a long bench and they sat down to compare schedules “Oh! That woman is so! UGH!! Why are you so nice to her! She can’t even remember my name!” Eugene pulled out his schedule and chuckled “Because she’s really nice! And she’s got a wonderful sense of style! Heck If I ever get totally famous, or into showbiz and need a wardrobe coordinator the first person I’ll ever call will be her!” he paused still smiling, as Zoot studied him “Besides, she was the first person at the school to actually reach out to me and not completely despise my arrival…”

Zoot sighed snatching his schedule “Fair enough…She still creeps me out.” Eugene patted his shoulder as he laughed for the millionth time that day. His good mood was rubbing off on Zoot for he began to smile as well, “Hey we got most of the same classes. Save for English, and math.” Eugene stood up and pulled Zoot up with him “Cool! Well if I be right then we must get to history, before our teacher mauls us.” “Alright.” Zoot nodded handing Eugene his schedule back and together they walked down the hall to history.

A/N: HAHA!! I couldn't help myself I had to throw muppet show character hilda in there! Hope you enjoyed!

fictionalnice

Reaction score
A/N: I really enjoyed writing this! a whole lot! And I really hope you'll enjoy it and laugh! Please comment! Luvs them!
Chapter 12​

Zoot asked curiously as they walked through the double doors to the hallway that housed their history class, "So what’s our history teacher like?" Eugene hissed with a flinch that didn't go by unnoticed by his friend who frowned "That bad huh?" Eugene grabbed his arm and pulled him to a halt just outside of the door to their class

"Well he's an American loving, rule following, prissy, high maintenance, book loving, know it all, snobby, guy, who absolutely hates me!" he finished off this description with a large, get me out of here, smile. Zoot groaned "Oh great..." he grumbled, as Eugene opened the door to their class.

As soon as they walked in they both heard a loud shout "LATE! As usual Eugene!" Eugene smiled pleasantly and walked in with Zoot "My apologies Mr. Sam, but I was showing newbie Zoot here around." Sam was a Muppet eagle, who was exactly like Eugene described. He wore a blue button up and a dark blue vest, a black tie, and an American flag pin on the pocket. Zoot just waved as Sam ruffled his feathers in offence

"MR. Sam if you will!" Eugene just grinned as Sam went for his roll call book, and flipped through it. "Ah yes, Mr. Zoot Simms, I was expecting you." Zoot nodded as Sam motioned him closer, he obliged and tried hard not to feel uncomfortable as the eagle wrapped a wing around his shoulder

"Now Mr. Simms, I advise you to not allow this man to corrupt you. He is not someone you should befriend; do not let him get to you." Zoot shrugged him off "I'll keep that in mind..." Sam nodded and waved them over to an empty table "Sit down; we were just reviewing for next week’s test.”

~~~~~~​

“Oh my god!!! I can’t believe that up tight bird was your teacher man!” Floyd exclaimed laughing, “I know right! Who’d wanna get taught by that man?” Lips cried out hunched over as he clutched at his stomach, Janice was trying not to laugh, but it was obvious as she giggled into her hand. “Guy’s cracked I swear…” Zoot mumbled as Kermit shrugged already having known that Sam worked as a teacher “I knew he was a teacher, and a lawyer, but I didn’t realize he taught you guys.”

Dr. Teeth whipped at his eyes trying to calm himself down “Yeah and boy did he hate me!!” Zoot mumbled stretching out his sore muscles “That’s an understatement.” Dr. Teeth laughed again clutching his sides “My god! I haven’t thought of that in yea-” BOOM! “THE KITCHEN IS HAUNTED!”

a terrified voice shouted running out of the kitchen. It was Gonzo, pulling what looked like a soaking wet animal behind him; Dr. Teeth stood up and walked over to Gonzo trying to calm down everyone before they all got riled up “what happened Gonzo?” Kermit put in sounding irritated as smoke billowed out of the kitchen “Not the stove again Gonzo?”

Gonzo shook his head as animal began to laugh looking as though he found what just happened funny “No, the dishwasher.” “Gesh!” Kermit groaned plopping back down into his seat; Floyd rolled his eyes and walked over to animal “Come one buddy, let’s dry you off.” Animal nodded obediently going with him

“Ok!” Floyd grabbed animals hand and led him upstairs; Dr. Teeth patted Gonzo on the shoulder “I’ll go call the repair man Kermit.” Gonzo offered, whipping soap suds off of his sweater vest. Kermit thanked him, and Gonzo left to make some phone calls. Dr. Teeth held up his hands “Well then Muppet people, looks to be an intermission.”

Janice stood and stretched “Oh good! I’m like so tired of sitting!” as she said this she left to go upstairs with Floyd. Kermit also got up “I should go check out the mess in the kitchen.” That left Lips, Zoot and Dr. Teeth, all standing around now, also tired of sitting.

Dr. Teeth took this moment to ask “Zoot, what did your psycho daddy want?” Zoot immediately turned red and got very quiet, but answered none the less in a low mumble “He wanted his money back…” Lips frowned and put an arm around Zoot’s shoulder as Zoot fell silent. “I don’t…you mean the money he gave you to-” Lips shot him a stern look, as though telling him to shut up.

Zoot was only too glad when the phone rang, it provided a distraction. He jumped at the chance to answer it “Hello?” he was not ready for who began to talk to him on the other end.

“zoot?”

“Speaking…yes?”

“Zoot! It’s your mother, you need to listen to me!”

“what!!! How!”

“NO! Zoot listen to me! I know I was the worst mother in history! But just listen, it’s your father! He wants his money and will do anything to get it, I know you don’t trust me and I don’t blame you, but you need to be careful! He has a new girlfriend and I know he’ll put you through anything to get his money back! You need to be careful, call the police, stay inside, do anything! He’s out of his mind!”

Zoot on the other hand was so shocked and thrown back, that it took him a minute to process what he was hearing his quote on quote mother tell him “I don’t…how did you…why should I trust you? After what you put me through?” he heard his mother sigh on the other end “

I know I wasn’t there for you, and I wish I could take everything back and be the mother you deserve, but…I can’t and I am truly sorry…for everything…I know you won’t believe me and I don’t blame you if you never speak to me, but I just wanted you to know that everything was my fault…and I’m sorry... But, you have to believe me! I would not lie about something like this! J-just be careful! Be…safe.” After she said that she hung up.

Zoot was left their still holding the phone to his ear, as the dial tone began to play. A few seconds passed as he stood there, and as his friends one by one returned all string at him in concern all asking him questions, he couldn’t process. And right on the spot he swayed a little and passed out.

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I LOVED the part where the dishwasher exploded and it was none other than the whatever or Gonzo to be exact.

Uh-oh! I hope Zoot is okay!

I would like more story please, fictionalnice.