Designing Muppet World

theprawncracker

Reaction score
minor muppetz, I like your idea of the Muppet Boarding House, but I think it would be cooler if that was one of the Muppet themed resort hotels instead. Think about it, each room could be different and themed around a different Muppet. The suite on the top floor could be Gonzo and Rizzo's room as seen in MFS. Other rooms that could be included would be Piggy's room (with larger closet space than the other rooms), Kermit's room(a glimpse of it can be seen in MFS, but it would have to be fully designed), The Electric Mayhem's room(Themed around music, deluxe room), Fozzie's room, etc. Bathrooms would have to be added in each room, but the large bathroom seen in MFS could be used to showcase some other Muppet animatronics in the bathoom.

The main lobby area would be the television room where a TV would set up on constant Muppet programming (I LOVE that idea minor muppetz). The check-in desk could be in between the stairs and the wall by the TV room so people couldn't get around. Behind the check in desk, an animatronic Statler and Waldorf could heckel the guests arriving to check in.

All meals would be in the kitchen. It would be a buffet style feast with all the foods on the buffet lined up along the long table the Muppets ate at in MFS, perhaps live Muppets could be scattered around the table to interact with the guests coming to dine. And through the doorway to the kitchen an animatronic Swedish Chef and Pepe could be seen interacting in the kitchen.

Through a back door the guests could access the backyard area set up like the party scene from MFS. There would be a jacuzzi and maybe even a swimming pool with some explanation to how it got there. (Such as a new Muppet Labs invention that put the pool there or something, in which case a live Bunsen and Beaker or animatronic Bunsen and Beaker could be on the scene.) Also, an animatronic Gonzo could be half way through one of the walls and talk to the guests when the pass by.

In the basement; where Muppet Labs was in MFS; there would be a game room for kids featuring games based around the experiments. In the basement an animatronic Animal could be messing with one of the experiments or perhaps even have a show down there where live Bunsen and Beaker puppets interact with each other conducting experiments.

Outside the house, a live Sweetums could interact with the guests when they enter the resort, and maybe even have an animatronic Clifford at the mailbox on his cell phone.

Katzi428

Reaction score
A Restaurant: Der Svedish Chef's GUD FUD! (and in Kermit's handwriting on the sign:"You can take MY word for it...it really is good!)

MrsWembly

Reaction score
THE LABYRINTH ADVENTURE WALK -

Picture it. An actual Labyrinth maze to wander through and explore....also meeting characters from the movie along the way.

The line to enter the Labyrinth will form in the area where Sarah first meets Hoggle in the movie, a sandy area with a pond. An animatronic Hoggle opens the door to a small group of people at a time.

You first travel down a long walkway with no turns. Animatronic eyes will squirm around the brick walls. You then approach a hole in the wall above you where a worm puppet will pop out and instruct you to walk through the wall on the other side. One portion of the brick wall looks the same as the rest but you will actually be able to walk through it.

You are now in the main part of the maize. Some directions will only lead you to dead ends until you go the right way and see a life-sized animatronic Ludo pointing to the right way you should go.

You then come to two doors with animatronic door knockers saying phrases such as “Its very rude to stare!” You must choose which door to enter. One door leads you back to the beginning of the main part of the maize. The other door is a walkway with tons of animatronic green arms sticking out of the wall. Their fingers forms faces and repeat phrases like “What do you mean help? We are helping. We’re helping hands.”

You then find yourself in an OUBLIETTE with many doors. All of the doors you open are broom closets, expect for one door that leads you to a tunnel of animatronic rock faces warning you not to go on. Do you listen? Of course not.

Going forward, you come to a round shaped tunnel with the cleaners coming toward you. You must go the other way until you find a ladder that you must climb. Obviously, the cleaners stop way before they reach you.

At the top of the ladder, you climb out of a large pot and find yourself in another part of the Labyrinth maize.

Stay tuned for Part II.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
"Muppet Cars"

there'd be a car ride, where you go in and drive a little car around a track. The cars would be: Gordon's Cab, Oscars Cab, Beau's Cab, The Count's Car, Fozzie's Studabaker, Gonzo's Plunger Car. At one point, you'd be forced to stop in a big dark tunnel, and then you'd look over, and lights would show the Electric Mayhem bus, with animatronics recreating the scene from the muppet movie, where the mayhem found the muppets after they broke down. At another part if you look between buildings, you'd see Big Bird, and you'd hear the cast of Sesame Street saying "Big Bird!" like in Follow That Bird.

if you can think of any other muppet cars or stuff that could happen, feel free to add to it, and i didn't use the buses because i thought it should just be the cars.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
THE LABYRINTH ADVENTURE WALK (PART II) -

Again, you are in another part of the maize. Some directions will lead to dead ends until you go the right way and come in contact with an
animatronic wiseman who instructs you which way to go.

This direction will lead you into a forest area with a path. You hear some noise coming from behind some bushes in the distance. Once you approach the bushes, animatronic FIREYS rise up from the ground and sing CHILLY DOWN. After the song, the FIREYS threaten to take off your head if you don’t hurry up and continue down the path.

At the end of the forest, you come to the BOG OF ETERNAL STENCH, which will actually smell like rotten eggs and make farting noises. An animatronic DIDYMUS, sitting on AMBROSIOUS, will tell you that you must cross by the BOG by walking across an unstable bridge. As you begin to cross, another animatronic LUDO will howl and summon rocks to rise from underneath the BOG. You then must choose to either walk along the bridge or using the rock steps to get across.

You then come to a land of garbage. An animatronic junk lady will rise up from the rubble and tell you which way to go to get to the Goblin City.

Once you reach the Goblin City, animatronic goblins will pop their heads out of the windows of their homes and yell things at you.

Once you enter the castle, more animatronic goblins will dance around and sing Magic Dance.

After the song, you climb up a twisted stairway that leads to the Escher room. You must climb up and down a series of different stairways in order to find the exit door at the bottom.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
That's really nifty, MrsWembly! I have always wanted to walk the Labyrinth. :big_grin:

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Thanks! I think Mississippi would be a good place. Do they even have a theme park?

The Goblin King Ballroom -

Muppet World will host A Goblin King Ball once a month. The ballroom will be an exact replica of the ballroom in Labyrinth.

Next door to the ballroom is a Labyrinth costume shop where you can rent costumes, masks and other accessories.

An animatronic worm will welcome people as they enter the ballroom.

The entrace doors to the ballroom have animatronic door knockers that say different phases to you when you enter.

People will dance by candlelight to music from Labyrinth, along with other Muppet music.

Drinks and refreshments will be served by people in Goblin costumes.

A Juggler will walk around the ballroom doing crystal ball manipulations, like in the movie.

A person dressed as The Goblin King will also walk around the ballroom with a real owl perched on his shoudler.

A person in a Wiseman costume will sit in the corner at a table with a crystal ball doing fortunes.

During the ball, a dance contest will be held. Those attending will vote for the winners. The winning dance couple will be the goblin king and queen. The king and queen will sit at a special throne and will be treated as royalty for the rest of the ball. They will also be able to keep their costumes.

I realize that they do hold Labyrinth masquerade balls. I just thought I would add my own ideas and make it an addition to Muppet World.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Jim liked masquerade balls. That would be a great addition to the park.

I'm envisioning a life-size model of the Hispaniola from Muppet Treasure Island floating in a dock, where you can go inside the ship and see animatronic characters from the movie. On the deck, they would regularly hold swashbuckley-type shows where members of the audience get to participate.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
I'm envisioning a life-size model of the Hispaniola from Muppet Treasure Island floating in a dock, where you can go inside the ship and see animatronic characters from the movie. On the deck, they would regularly hold swashbuckley-type shows where members of the audience get to participate.
Great idea! I wish I would have thought of that! :excited: