Debate: Is Gonzo an Alien?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
To me, Gonzo's always going to be the (little) blue weirdo with the chicken fetish :smile:

-Kim

GWGumby

Reaction score
My answer has been and always will be that Gonzo is a Weirdo.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll meet you dudes half way! He is an alien, but they don't REAAALLY tell us what species he is! I agree! He's an Alien Weirdo (or whatever).

Salmoto

Reaction score
That's what I said, but noone listens to me.....booohoo......:frown:

gymkatarules

Reaction score
Geez, I haven't posted forever. Sorry. Hello.

Gonzo is, and will always be, a whatever. Plain and simple.

-Chris

Beauregard

Reaction score
WHATEVER! WHATEVER! WHATEVER! WHATEVER! WHATEVER and WHATEVER.

Whether the weather be hot, whetherer the weather be cold, whether the weather whatever the weather gonzo will be a whatever forever and ever!

*pants uncontrobale*

Ok.

So Gonzo could or could not be an alien. The fact is that he has been stated as an alien, BUT, he maybe an alien whatever, OR, we have to accept him as a alien, AND, put up with the consiquences, SO, whatever we chose to do, WHETHER, we belive, OR< don't belive that he, GONZO, is/is not an alien I am afraid *starts crying* that nothing we can do now will stop Gonzo, BEING, OR, finding his past, SO, we shall grin and bear it *Large, fake grin* AND if I ever can prove that Gonzo is not from outof space, AND that he made it all up to freek us out, I wouldn't tell you all because you think that he is. *evil smile*

That is my message to mankind.

Beauregard

PS. He was never on Star Treak therefore he can't have been discovered. Maybe soon they will find this mysterious planet or put us unbelivers out of our misery.

banAndi

Reaction score
I agree. Gonzo is a whatever, plain and simple. I was kinda dissapointed when he actually discovered he was really an alien in MFS, even though I LOVE that movie. Still, it really depends on how you define ALIEN. Besides, whatever is funner to say. :big_grin: