1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Custom figures and dioramas

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Dearth, Jul 24, 2009.

1. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

I saw the wembly and snowths on ebay too... only heads...

intriguing ...lol
  2. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

Not sure... It was a project I guess he got tired of? All I know for sure is I'm stuck with these body-less heads. Haha.
  3. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

I got some other ones as well, a box of unfinished projects. But these are what I want to start with. Spurred by seeing the ones on eBay. Lol.
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

what are the other unfinished projects you have?
  5. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

A Mahna Mahna and Gobo head sculpt, some accessories, and a few broken figures to repair and repaint.
  6. muppetlover123

nice cant wait can you post pics of mahna mahna and the snowths when your done?
  7. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

I sure will!!! :)
  8. Will anyone have plans for a paul williams muppet custom? Because I might be getting a zoot for christmas that I won't know what to do with
  9. GURMAN

GURMAN New Member

Some of these custom figures are absolutely amazing, really impressed would love to get my hands on some of these
  10. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

No plans for a Paul Williams, but I do have a project that requires pieces from Zoot if you wind up with a spare that you want to sell for a good price.

Alex
  11. What are you plannin on makin? Tux zoot?
  12. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Yep. I also had one other Zoot project in mind at one point, but it's been so hard to find parts for him, I don't even remember what it was gonna be.

Alex
  13. Well If I could make a suggestion, you could make zoot in his bohemian rhapsody outfit. You could probably use the material you made from fozzie's wotcher hat for zoot's.
  14. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

If I do any of the BoRhap costumes, I want to make Janice with the longer hair and hat. Loved the look for her.

Alex
  15. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I love it! Thanks for showing it to me.
    LStein likes this.
  16. FrackleFan2012

Wow! I love how Baskerville turned out.
    LStein and Telly like this.
  17. christianw

christianw Active Member

THANKS ALL!!!!

NEW!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  18. FrackleFan2012

TIMMY!! Awesome job!
    I can't see the 2nd picture. Can you please fix it?
  19. muppetlover123

20. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

holy moly!! Thats phenomenal!!

cc
    Telly likes this.