Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
OK, this may not count as classic but, Holy mother of maracas! I was just watching this segment and realized that it turned 10 years old this month!

I don't know what to make of this information. Just, wow.
NOSTALGIA OVERLOAD... :eek:

This was one of the clips that i just watched over and over again... it's so darn CATCHY!

hooperfan

Reaction score
That song/clip got me interested in listening to Feist's work. I'm a fan...Sesame Street introduced me to a lot of wonderful artists!

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
DUDE

YOU DIDN'T FIND ****

IT WAS ME WHO MADE THAT POST
Actually I didn't mean "found something out new" as in "I FOUND THIS CLIP" or something. I actually meant "found something out new" as in "I just found out some news: someone debunked where the screenshot came from and that he has a clip of it on his computer". I didn't actually find the clip, silly. I was actually pointing out to all these guys here about the news involving who had the clip.

Well, I certainly look forward to more fans whining about the clip being in a foreign language when it's posted because it's 2018 and fans still complain about clips not being in English. :rolleyes:
I don't whine about foreign languages cuz I don't care about clips being only available in a foreign language unless an English version is available. If an English version suddenly surfaces online, I replace my old foreign clip with an English version. :wink:

GOOD LUCK FINDING ENGLISH DUBS OF THE CLIPS YOURSELVES, EVERYONE! MUHUHUHUHUHHUAHUAHUAHUUAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :batty:

Last edited:

gravy

Reaction score
Actually I didn't mean "found something out new" as in "I FOUND THIS CLIP" or something. I actually meant "found something out new" as in "I just found out some news: someone debunked where the screenshot came from and that he has a clip of it on his computer". I didn't actually find the clip, silly. I was actually pointing out to all these guys here about the news involving who had the clip.
Yeah. That SOMEONE was me because I actually did something to look for it instead of whine and point out it's missing from the internet. Give credit where credit is due.

''Oye, buddy. Nomas quiero decirte que no debe hacer eso. It's not nice, ¿entiendes? Mirame a mi cuando te hable. Este es mi numero, y si tu me fastidias mas, te voy a dar una gaznata que te vas a ver bobo. Cool it.'' -Rita Moreno, 1976.

cjd874

Reaction score
PumpkinJ and gavry3: PLEASE stop taking up space on this thread with this pointless discussion. Some of us are tired with this irrelevant nonsense and we don't want to get admins involved to get you guys to do as we ask. Please, please let's just talk about classic SS clips that we want to see, instead of creating a war of words over who posted what.

Just stop. Please. That's all I ask.

gravy

Reaction score
PumpkinJ and gavry3: PLEASE stop taking up space on this thread with this pointless discussion. Some of us are tired with this irrelevant nonsense and we don't want to get admins involved to get you guys to do as we ask. Please, please let's just talk about classic SS clips that we want to see, instead of creating a war of words over who posted what.

Just stop. Please. That's all I ask.
well **** ok

carry on