Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Any Del

Reaction score
You know what? I'm just gonna end the dispute here.

I've known Brandon for at least 3 years and he's made it clear he won't listen to what you guys throw at him. So to be honest, it's just a waste of time calling him out for nagging other people for clips.

Moving on. Discussion over.
Yes. Let's talk about some rare clips/episodes we would like to see someday.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like the second part of Ernie's barbershop where Grover mistakes Bert as his dad.
Oooh, yes! I'd love to see that one (that, and the third part where Ernie has the banana in his ear; it bugged me that years later, Sesame Workshop still dis-acknowleged that part and only uploaded parts 1 and 2 on Sesamestreet.org :rolleyes:).

Just wait. The day that skit gets a TBT upload from them, it's just gonna be parts 1 and 2 again. I'm calling it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I certainly look forward to more fans whining about the clip being in a foreign language when it's posted because it's 2018 and fans still complain about clips not being in English. :rolleyes:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
OK, this may not count as classic but, Holy mother of maracas! I was just watching this segment and realized that it turned 10 years old this month!

I don't know what to make of this information. Just, wow.

gravy

Reaction score
OK, this may not count as classic but, Holy mother of maracas! I was just watching this segment and realized that it turned 10 years old this month!

I don't know what to make of this information. Just, wow.
Holy holy holy holy holy Pizzatron 3000!

I remember watching that when I was younger over and over for some reason...