Christmas Movie Ads

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it was Robin and he was dressed up like the Blue Fairy for the Moulin Rouge...ahem, Moulin Scrooge number. Totally guessing on this, but I’m sure that’s what he’s supposed to be. Definitely Robin though!

Stulz

Reaction score
Ornament Thrower

The character thta throws the ornament is Mr. poodlepants with a mask on

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
The character thta throws the ornament is Mr. poodlepants with a mask on
I hate Poodlepants...i hope he's not in this too much. look at him he's throwing ornaments at kermit! throw him in the insiterrater!

Zack)rowlf the, i know a cute little frog when i see one(robin);-)Dog.

Stulz

Reaction score
OK overkill

Don't get so workerd up.. that's the ONLY scene he's in, it's a NOn-speaking part AND he's wearing a mask.

don't get so worked up,man.. he's only a really dumb character, the writers obviously like

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Don't get so workerd up.. that's the ONLY scene he's in, it's a NOn-speaking part AND he's wearing a mask.
well, i guess your right, i think steve performs him and i have nothing againts steve for it, just the first time i saw poodle i hated him along with bill the bubble guy, i thought Lew Zealand or crazy harry should have been used instead as zany characters on MT, well atleast he's were a mask, ok Chirstmas is saved!! Just kidding;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, although i would havewriten it with Dr. Phil standing on a latter and his slippy hands dropped an ornamenton kermits head. " oh Oh! i'm so sorry! are you hurt mr. kermit???? Oh i've been such a bad mad scienist! Santa will forsure bring me cole now! well look at that, with your green complection you kinda look like a chirstmas tree,Dog.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm the only one who liked Mr. Poodle Pants... Don't know why...

I saw the short ad once... I had to sit through Will and Grace to find it.. to no avail... Just promoting the3 Julia Roberts Weekend. I HATE WILL AND GRACE!! YUCK!!!

murgatoad

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I'm the only one who liked Mr. Poodle Pants... Don't know why...

I saw the short ad once... I had to sit through Will and Grace to find it.. to no avail... Just promoting the3 Julia Roberts Weekend. I HATE WILL AND GRACE!! YUCK!!!
Man, if there's one thing I just don't get, it's the idea of liking talking footwear over cutting edge wit and virtuouso comic performances. But that's just me. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by murgatoad
Man, if there's one thing I just don't get, it's the idea of liking talking footwear over cutting edge wit and virtuouso comic performances.
Hmmm.. you mean the pointless Pop culture refferences, ignoring comic timing, and the dopey puns featuring different words for Gay? Yeah.. if that's cutting edge, then you'll understand why I watch the Three Stooges.