Christmas Movie Ads

jeremyactor

Reaction score
NBC is beginning to air ads for "It's a very.... (You know the title)".

I saw Scooter (briefly) in the ad - and it was only a 5-10 second spot, but just thought I'd tell people to keep their eyes open. The ad I saw aired towards the end of the Tonight Show.

Jeremy

Rowlfdude

Reaction score
Muppet Christmas Movie Commercial

I was watching the Tonight Show today and saw part of a commercial for the new Christmas movie and I must say I am really looking forward to it. From the part I caught it seems as though this could be pretty funny.
~~Eric~~
:cool:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip guys.

Hopefully NBC will be promoting it quite a bit the next two weeks! We'll probably see it least one or two Today Show appearances promoting the movie.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Bring it on!

I just saw an ad too! I am a very picky guy especially when it comes to advertisements. I felt the clip on Kilborn was kind of weak and not a good representation of the special from what I have heard. But this ad one was fantastic. Sam looked miffed to be around all the craziness and Miss Piggy flew through the air all in very Muppety tradition! I don't see why bigger stars didn't show up for this outing, but this is must see TV anyway. The Muppets are the stars of this special! I didn't see Scooter, but I'm sture he's in there. It's also nice to see that NBC is giving this the appropriate push. Obviously they are very proud of this project.

jeremyactor

Reaction score
As Piggy flew past the screen, Scooter followed (possibly attached by rope or something)... it was all over within 1 second, so I can't tell you much more than that.

Jeremy

EmmyMik

Reaction score
OMG! That commercial came on *right* after I turned off my tv last night! I suppose that was a good thing, because then I would have gotten excited and never gone to sleep.

Anyway, but sheer luck, I managed to record the commercial (I'm a big Harry Potter fan, and since Emma Watson was going to be on the show I recorded it. I recorded last night show as well, and I got a Mastercard commercial too). Lucky me!

:big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have seen the ad a few times on NBC, i didn't see scooteror piggy but i saw bunsen and beaker (beaker had like two or three heads!:smile:i saw lighting hit the bench in which kermit is sitting on outside inthe snow and kermit goes flying,then i saw gonzo and then, i'm not sure but it looked like i saw robin frog flying like an angel.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I saw the ad Zack just described a while ago. Who was the guy that threw an orniment at Kermit's head? It looked kind of like Lew in a mask.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hmm, i'm tring to remember if i saw someone throwing an orniment at Kermit's head, i don't know, i'd have to see it again, it goes by sooo fast, so do you agree with me did that flying thing looked like robin?

Zack)Rowlf the, what? No Rowlf shots? Who do these NBC people think they are? dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I don't remember anything with Robin. Like you said, it went by pretty quick. I only remember the orniment thing I asked about, Kermit getting flown off the bench, Beaker getting a second head and Gonzo poping up from off camera.