Cher

Thog

Reaction score
I'll ask her when I meet her next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog
I'll ask her when I meet her next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!
What What What??????:eek:

Thog

Reaction score
She's coming to Boston next Friday. Saturday she's doing a record signing and performance at Newberry Comics and then the concert is Sunday, and then she's performing at a club after the show. And rumor has it that Cher will show up also.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
What What What??????:eek:
Ask her what she was on when she fell 4 feet of the stage at one of the concerts, and why she couldn't keep her eyes open longer than 3 seconds during the Cher concert in Little Rock.

She was great, but druuuunnnnkkkk...or high off something.

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cyndi drunk?

Cyndi was drunk? Are you sure? She is usually a very passionate performer with high energy. She has always been that way - dancing erratically etc. It could be easily mistaken for drunk. The falling, well - we all have our clumsy moments and she does tend to get involved with her fans by the edge of the stage while performing. Or she could have just been lit, who knows? LOL

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey!

Yup, she was either drunk or high, because she was very sloth like on stage.

The night she fell off the stage a friend of mine told me she just WALKED off!

It was a great show, but she was definitely gone, man; solid gone.

I was half disappointed by that, too; but thoroughly entertained.

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Instead of starting a new thread, thought I'd post this here.

I'M GOING TO SEE CHER IN MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty pumped. It looks like the station is giving me tickets to go see Cher in March. I can hardly contain myself.

I have two questions for the people that saw her on tour:

Where would the best place to sit be? I'm shooting for box seats but I'm afraid thats too far away to see all the stuff going on on the stage. I'm also afraid to get to close, as I head there is some Cirque De Soile type stuff.

Also, is Cyndi still on tour with her? We have no details at work on the concert except she will have a "special guest".

I'm thinking about seeing her twice, as she will also be preforming in Tupelo, which is less then 45 minutes away!!!!

So anyways, those are my questions. Anyone know the answers?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

The Cirque du So Lame stuff stays over the stage, someplace center front would be good, a LOT of overhead stuff goes on.

Wait'll you see the huge Elephant they bring on the stage. Wonderful!

They have the Muppets clips during some film montages.

Don't sit BY the stage, so Cindy Lauper won't fall off the stage on you. Unless you want her to. But, she won't be interested in it.