Cher

Telly

Reaction score
Does anyone have the episode of the Muppet Show with Cher as the guest star? If anyone has it, I'd be more than willing to pay some money plus shipping and handling for a copy of it. Thanks!
Chris

radionate

Reaction score
Hey Telly,

I don't believe Cher was ever a guest on the Muppet Show, but rather the other way around. Kermit and Co. were guests on at least one Cher special. I'm sure some folks around here have it on tape and might be willing to trade! :big_grin:

Animal

Reaction score
Hey!

Cher was never a guest on The Muppet Show, although she was booked for the 4th season, but the deal went wrong in some way, and they got Diana Ross instead!

The Muppets did appear on the Cher show in 1975, which you can see a clip from in the great special "Celebration of 30 Years".

Hope this helps,

*Hans*

Telly

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I just went to a Cher concert and they were showing clips from TV shows she's been on or had and I was thinking, "It'd be cool if she was on the Muppet Show!" and low-and-behold! They showed a clip of Sweetums on bended knee with a flower in his hand singing with Cher and they also showed Electric Mayhem and Cher singing. If anyone has a copy of that Cher show, I'd REALLY REALLY love to get my hands on it!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I saw the footage at the Cher concert!! It was COOOOLL!!

Cindy Lauper was drunk off her bucket, too. Not cool.

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
And when did you go to this Cher concert, and why didn't I get to go? Please tell me it wasn't in Memphis and I just didn't know about it.

Ryan

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she'll be in Philadelphia in November......sorry Kev, can't really help ya :frown:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
And when did you go to this Cher concert, and why didn't I get to go? Please tell me it wasn't in Memphis and I just didn't know about it.
It was at the Pyramid and you just didn't pay enough attention!! :smile: I'm kiddin; Little Rock Ark...there were tons of people there, and a LOT of rainbows.

Not to mention some 6' tall dude dressed as her...or was that Byron?

FOZ

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

Cindy Lauper was drunk off her bucket, too. Not cool.

FOZ
I'm pretty sure that Cynid Lauper wasn't drunk.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog
I'm pretty sure that Cynid Lauper wasn't drunk.
Maybe she had accidently sniffed something? Or residual effects from too much hair spray from the 80's?:confused: (Man, Jamie's gonna start a flame war with me now)