characters in new Muppet x-mas movie!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnFranklin
i do not know and yes. chickens too.

jf
I can't belive no one asked about the penguins before. Where Luke????

C'irdan

Reaction score
characters

Just a few more questions:

1. Is the Swedish Chef in it? Does he have lines? Does he sound Good?

2. Is Bobo The bear in it? Does he have lines? Is he in it much?

3. Does Janice say anything other than "Fer Sher"?

4. Is Link Hogthrob or Dr. Julius Strangepork in it? Do they have lines? Does Link sound good?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Ask John

we should probably change this thread to Ask John, anyway could you tell me two more things, (if you don't mind and you can)

Where would you say they used Johnny Fiama & Sal more in the new Christmas Movie or in MFS

And who is Pepe teamed up with, Gonzo, Rizzo or someone else?

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Re: characters

Originally posted by C'irdan
Just a few more questions:

1. Is the Swedish Chef in it? Does he have lines? Does he sound Good?

2. Is Bobo The bear in it? Does he have lines? Is he in it much?

3. Does Janice say anything other than "Fer Sher"?

4. Is Link Hogthrob or Dr. Julius Strangepork in it? Do they have lines? Does Link sound good?
1. i can't recall him being in it, but that doesn't mean he isn't. he just dosn't have a big featured part.

2. yes. yes. no. :smile:

3. yes. she has a few different lines if i remember correctly. one is a payoff to a joke in the beginning and it's not a 'fer sher'.

4. not that i recall. there is this one big pig who is a little 'sweet', if you get my meaning. he's got warts on his face and he has a few funny 'over the top' type lines. this character is new to me, though i haven't seen all off the muppet tonight eps and it's been a while since i saw muppet treasure island to know if he's in that. sorry i can't help more.

jf

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Re: Ask John

Originally posted by King Prawn
we should probably change this thread to Ask John, anyway could you tell me two more things, (if you don't mind and you can)

Where would you say they used Johnny Fiama & Sal more in the new Christmas Movie or in MFS

And who is Pepe teamed up with, Gonzo, Rizzo or someone else?
heh. well i only know a little tidbit now and then. like right now i'm sitting on something regarding the walk of fame ceremony, but i have to wait till after. i can say piggy's going to be in an upcoming issue of style magazine and kermit's going to be on the wayne brady show thanksgiving week!

anyway, to you questions:

johnny and sal are in this more than mfs.

i can't tell you who pepe teams up with because it would give too much of the plot away! i will tell you it will shock and amaze you! well, maybe not, but i still can't say,

jf

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
alright John I've got a question I'm surprised nobody's asked yet. Is there any songs in the movie? Better yet, original songs? I hope. I hope.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, people...Can't any of you wait until the actual movie comes out to have your questions answered? Jeeze, you guys are becoming worse than Star Wars fans with an "inside source".

It will be on television VERY soon. Just be patient my anxious Muppet comrades! :smile:

-Matt

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by the_great_gonzo
alright John I've got a question I'm surprised nobody's asked yet. Is there any songs in the movie? Better yet, original songs? I hope. I hope.
yes. there are a few.

jf

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
LoL, people...Can't any of you wait until the actual movie comes out to have your questions answered? Jeeze, you guys are becoming worse than Star Wars fans with an "inside source".

It will be on television VERY soon. Just be patient my anxious Muppet comrades! :smile:

-Matt
vader is luke's father.

jf