CGI Muppet Babies Show?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Would they get the origanl performers of MB to do the voices now or are they all gone away. and i wonder if they would proply try to bring back sceeter. and then even try to make her as an "classic Muppet as well.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I'm sure Dave Coulier would like the work, but he was a minor character anyway. :smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I wouldnt really see anything wrong with a CGI show. I mean, if it was already animated what's the big deal?

:sing:

Drtooth

Reaction score
SO is there any truth to any of this, or is it like the Fox Muppet show all over again....

SesameKermie

Reaction score
Stupid question

Is the waldo system where the puppeteer uses the Henson control system to work a cgi character? If that's what they're going to use, I hope they get a good CGI rendering of characters. I'd hate to see the babieslooking like a videogame.

maxdrive

Reaction score
just to say im a voltron fan and msot voltron fans hated voltorn the third demension the cgi voltron because the look of it wa so diffrent and not what we remebered i jsut hope who ever makes this show does not make the same mistake and turn off old fans for new technology :sympathy:

ps. i hope they have a song in each epp i always loved the songs they sang :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I also hope they bring back Skeeter. They can get rid of Bean if they like, but get back Skeeter!!!

Bea:zany:{SKEETER: When I grow up I want to be an explorer}regard

Whatever

Reaction score
I would want to see Skeeter with the Muppet Babies, but not with the Muppets. That'd just be odd. Although we could use more female Muppets.