Boy, is This Forum Active Today, or What?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*Beats the crap out of Beakerfan*

What are you, crazy?
Like a fox! :crazy:

What're you doing, goin around hitting girls anyway? I punch guys all the time, but I think you're the first one that's actually dared to hit me back...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like a fox! :crazy:

What're you doing, goin around hitting girls anyway? I punch guys all the time, but I think you're the first one that's actually dared to hit me back...
You had it coming!:stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
NO! BRING ON WINTERTIME! THIS HEAT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I JUST NOW DRANK AN ENTIRE HALF-GALLON OF NESQUIK AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE I WAS DOING IT!
Amusing...:smirk: I do stuff like that sometimes!:smile:

Skye, I'd never hit a girl... BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT! *Throws muffin at Skye*
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!..................Watch it buddy!:mad:

BY the way, I really like raspberry Muffins.

Skye

Reaction score
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!..................Watch it buddy!:mad:

By the way, I really like raspberry Muffins.
Yay! Aww, hehe, I sure can always count on my sweetie to come to my rescue. :big_grin: :flirt:

Hmm, I've never tried raspberry muffins before. Sounds interesting!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'll keep you safe form the "Villainous muffin thrower D'Snowth", Caroline sweetheart!:big_grin: :flirt:

You haven't? They Are Sooooooo Gooooooood!:smile: I first had them when I visited my aunts house in Detroit! Aaaaaaaaaand I haven't forgot the the taste sense. That was 12 years ago and I've probably had them sense them. But I'll never forget that first time I ever had one.

Skye

Reaction score
Um... dude... I'm straight... it wouldn't work out... besides, what about Skye?
Ok, now THIS conversation took an interesting turn!
I'll keep you safe from the Villainous muffin thrower D'Snowth, Sweetheart!:big_grin: :flirt:

You haven't? They Are Sooooooo Gooooooood! I first had them when I visited my aunts house in Detroit! Aaaaaaaaaand I haven't forgot the the taste since. That was 12 years ago and I've probably had them sense them. But I'll never forget that first time I ever had one.
Aww babe, I know you will! I can just see you running in to save me... talk about a perfect superhero! :flirt:

Wow, they do sound awesome. I'll bet I'd like 'em too. Maybe I'll have to try one someday!