Boober's Poobah Adventure

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Please post more story! I am going to have a nagging stick on you. nag! nag! nag! nag! I'm warning you! What happens next? Is it just me or am I impersonating a fraggle voice in my head?

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I may be able to post more of my story soon, provided I get the right computer. Meanwhile, I would love to see more of this up whenever you can write it.
:sigh:: Sidebottom won't leave me alone! This story has brought nothing but trouble!
Me: and entertainment.
:sigh:: Says the writer who put me through a near death experience!
Me: It's called character development.
:sigh:: Do I look like I need developing?
Me: Uh, yeah.
:sigh:: *sighs* Creative types are all the same. Mokey said just yesterday that I needed to "empower myself! Explain that! *stomps off*
Me: Sidebottom must have gone on vacation.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Egads! I'm terribly sorry about the long wait! I've forgotten about this story! But, no worries! I'll post some updates soon!

Sorry about, uh...your near death experience, Boober. I'll try to be more careful with what I do to you. And Sidebottom isn't on vacation. He's actually here with me, and he's writing more ideas for my story.

*whispers* They're a little too crazy for my taste, to be honest....

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I actually need some software to help me type longer stuff (I have fine motor problems) or I'd be matchmaking fraggles right now.:smirk::excited: