1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Boober's best moments

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by mostlikemokey, Dec 18, 2011.

1. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

That is also one of my favorite Boober moments.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Princeton Active Member

My favorite is when he sings "I'm Never Alone" in Boober Rock.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. heralde Well-Known Member

Gobo: You guys were lost!
    Boober: We were?! Oh no!

Lol, I love that, he's such an adorable hypochondriac, hehe. :sigh:
  4. Tom Fraggle Active Member

Dismal? Nah, he just likes to be over cautious about things. And at times, it pays off. I can look back and say he taught me as a child back in the 80s, to think before you act and take a moment to ponder the situation as some things aren't what they seem. (Gee, I picked that up from a Fraggle?)

Favorite Boober moment? Boober trying to be the gypsy lady, with Sidebottom's help of course. I laugh every time I watch them two go at it. And Boober questioning Sidebottom about the squeaky shoe and the wooden peg leg. /lol

Favorite Character? All five of them are my favorite in their own special way.
    GopherCoffee and muppetfan24/7 like this.
  5. Tom Fraggle Active Member

Yep, I laugh every time I see that part of the show. It's so Red:excited: vs Boober:sigh: right there.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

I agree! So welcome Tom Fraggle to Muppet Central!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I love that moment from the episode, "Playing Til It Hurts" Great writing from Jerry Juhl and it was great that Karen Prell came up with crazy ideas to see what Red should do. Laughs!!!! Thank for posting, Tom Fraggle. You're the best!
    Tom Fraggle likes this.
  8. Tom Fraggle Active Member

Your welcome. :excited::dreamy: :coy::sigh::smirk:
  9. Rugratskid Active Member

My favorite episode of Fraggle Rock is actually Boober's Dream! :sigh:
    GopherCoffee and muppetfan24/7 like this.
  10. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Mine too! Thank goodness I have that episode. Who doesn't love Boober?