BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The wasps nest outside my patio door. I know I already mentioned this in another thread but ever since I was stung by one as a kid I am scared to death of bees, wasps, hornets.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My dad saw a mouse in the house. I'm a bit freaked out...and also confused as to why there was a mouse in the house to begin with considering how many cats we have...

But now I'm scared to go to sleep :eek:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
A mouse once got into a plastic bag in my closet a couple of years and freaked me out. I was sleeping and heard something in my closet, opened it up and saw a bag move. Needless to say, that bag did not remain in my closet for very long.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh great now I feel like I have to be on the look out for Cinderella's mice friends. XP

Hubert

Reaction score
Ah, mice...oh the horrible experiences I've had with them. My basement has had mice for about forever, and I still think it does...then there were multiple scares when there was a loose mouse running around the main floor, and then there was also that time that mice came up through a hole they chewed in the floor...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ah, mice...oh the horrible experiences I've had with them. My basement has had mice for about forever, and I still think it does...then there were multiple scares when there was a loose mouse running around the main floor, and then there was also that time that mice came up through a hole they chewed in the floor...
Chewed a hole in the floor??? Wow

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Well, this didn't scared me today (it was actually about 9 months ago...), but when I heard Snooki from Jersey Shore (NO I DO NOT WATCH IT) was pregnant I nearly had a heart attack....

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Ooooooh and once I stepped on a dead mouse and screamed... No one came running... 8 could've been dying for all they know (I almost was)