Big Bird on Jimmy Kimmel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Haha, certainly had some funny moments... though I kind of thought Big Bird was a little wooden tonight, but then again, like Grover years ago, Big Bird mentioned he's not usually allowed to stay up this late.

I did like how Jimmy showed everyone Big Bird's legs in the Google logo today... "Gee, how flattering..." Big Bird said, sarcastically, getting a big laugh.

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
The Jimmy Kimmel show will start in about 10 minutes for me, I have the Tivo Ready just in case I can't stay up! :big_grin: This sounds like a fun appearance and I am looking forward to watching it! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Missed out on Oscar. Josh talked about how they have their own Sesame in Canada,and being invited to film a scene for MFS. Big Bird came on and there were some funny parts. They talked about Big B's fellow SST friends, the First Ladies he's met, and how Big Bird went as a cowboy for Halloween while Jimmy and the band dressed up as SST characters. Finally, Jimmy gave Big Bird a gift... A necklace saying that the bird was the original Notorious B.I.G.

:zany: :wisdom: :grouchy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another thing... Jimmy brought up the Google campaign we've been talking about in the other thread too.

Big Bird, seeing his legs as the L in Google: Oh, how flattering.
Jimmy: We got a sarcastic Big Bird.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That... was super incredibly awesome. I love that Bird SO much. And Caroll just seemed SO happy to be there. ...Awesome. I love, love, love it. :wisdom:

BEAR

Reaction score
Only an hour and fifteen minutes before I can see him! Getting all ready to watch my big feathery buddy!

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
That was a fun appearance, it was funny and it was nice to see him out an about! we even got a look at the DVD Set :smile: