Marky

Reaction score
Why is this thread still a 'sticky'?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Marky said:
First of all... why does it bother you?

Second, about 50 new people a week read it.

Third, Phillip asked me to turn it into an article, which I still intend to do. I'm sure when I do that, they will "unsticky" it.

:stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
To Was Once Ernie:

You said that you were originally planned to be in the Emmet Otter line. Did you know what the Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas special was at the time? I aks because I read that although it was produced in 1977, it wasn't broadcast in america untill 1980.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
To Was Once Ernie:

You said that you were originally planned to be in the Emmet Otter line. Did you know what the Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas special was at the time? I aks because I read that although it was produced in 1977, it wasn't broadcast in america untill 1980.
Hmm, I don't know where you read that, but I did know who they were and what show they were from, so I must have seen it. And at that time, the only way I could have seen it was on regular broadcast television.

Marky

Reaction score
It doesn't bother me at all. Curiosity killed the French-speaking otter is all, dang-nab it! :embarrassed:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
Hmm, I don't know where you read that, but I did know who they were and what show they were from, so I must have seen it. And at that time, the only way I could have seen it was on regular broadcast television.

It was mentioned in the Muppet Central review of the recent DVD release of Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas. I don't know if it was broadcast in any non-US countries before 1980.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Marky said:
Sorry! *removes honey and jam sandwhiches from the bottom of my shoes* I'll try not to step on the thread in these...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Marky said:
It's still something of interest to many people and still serves as a valuable resource of Jim Henson history from a new point of view.

I look forward to all this as an article. Don't know if that will cause me to unstick this, though. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*tries not to think about the results of Fozzie trying to unstick something...*

Fozzie: Ahh, what is this a secret communications device?
Bunsen: No, that's scotch tape...