Bean Bunny

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I liked him in Muppet at Walt Disney World, being paired with Scooter. It was sort of like Scooter was the annoyed teenager having to babysit this overly eager little bunny lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
They sort of paired off that way in the MB episode where the babies became legendary pioneer tall tale characters.
Scooter was Tom Sawyer and Bean was Huckleberry Finn.

Will tell you about the reference later Bry.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember that episode! And in the one where they're doing all those parodies of Star Wars and the Jetsons. Scooter is supposed to play the Jetson's son but Bean gets there first! lol

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... You mean Star Trek right? That's the one where Scooter is Scooti LaForge and you have Lieutenant Woof.

For the Star Wars parodies... Scooter was Scoo-2 Dee-2. Although there was a scene in a later episode where Gonzo thought Bean was an Ewok bunny.
Funny stuff in that show...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
There was an episode that had parodies of the Jetons, Star Trek and Star Wars, I just don't remember what it was called. But I did see it on youtube awhile ago, and Scooter was supposed to be playing the Jetson's son Scooti. Then, yeah you're right, later in the episode he was supposed to play R2 D2, but Bean ended up doing that as well.

Yeah, I know that episode was so funny, they were great at parody!

Xerus

Reaction score
Back then, Bean was added to the Muppet cast so Steve Whitmire could have another character to perform besides Rizzo. But when Steve started performing Kermit regularly, Bean started making less appearances.

Kind of like how Pepe was added so that Bill Barretta could have a regular character as well.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
heralde said:
There was an episode that had parodies of the Jetons, Star Trek and Star Wars, I just don't remember what it was called. But I did see it on youtube awhile ago, and Scooter was supposed to be playing the Jetson's son Scooti. Then, yeah you're right, later in the episode he was supposed to play R2 D2, but Bean ended up doing that as well.

Yeah, I know that episode was so funny, they were great at parody!
It was called "Muppet Babies The Next Generation".

Kiki

Reaction score
I love Bean Bunny, I do. :wink: He's soo cute! Well performed by Stevie. In fact I sent Steve a drawing of some of his characters and Bean was one of them. Love that lil' guy. :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Yes, one of the Muppet Babies episodes I remember most was the Star Wars one. Who did they all play in that episode? I remember Rowlf parodying the Hans Solo character, right? And Fozzie as Chewbacca? What were they? (sorry if I am muffening)