ASL and your favorite Muppet

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm a 21-year-old gal in Erie, PA, and my favorite Muppet is Ernie, followed closely by Kermit and Grover.
Erin

beaker

Reaction score
>>>5) Since i've been sidetracked from posting for awhile it might keep some newbies from asking "who the heck is that?"<<<

How could I forget one of my top all time MC memebers DW:wink:?

And dang if that Lynch aint a genius...Straight Story(my fave of all of them), Mulholland, Velvet, Highway, Twin Peaks, etc.

Btw, the Cho reference was a covert inside thing Im sure a few of you got:wink:

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

Btw, the Cho reference was a covert inside thing Im sure a few of you got:wink:
Err, uh, did I?

*today's brain is a bran muffin because I've lost it*

CraigD

Reaction score
I haven't really posted much in a while, but I'm starting to get back into it again, so for those who don't know me (and those who don't remember me), my name is Craig, I'm 22 years old and I live in Brisbane, Australia.

Oh, and my favourite muppet is Rowlf. :smile:

Craig

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hey Craig! Just so you know if you haven't already, you probably should post a lil into in the "Important" Thread going on in this section. It'll be more affective than posting here. That goes for all you other new members lurking in this post!! :big_grin: Craig, If you have done so already, I apologize, its way too early right now. (Why School? WHO KNOWS?!) :smile:

-Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm 29, male, and live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I've got a wife, Melissa, and a baby boy, Miles, and my favorite Muppet is Kermit, followed closely by Gonzo.

I'm neither West Coast nor East Coast. I prefer the West Coast if it came down to a battle, but I enjoy visiting the East Coast. But I'm not coastal. More a mountain kinda guy.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

Lu775

Reaction score
A/S/L

Hi, I'm 27, female and in Toronto, Canada!
Don't ask me to pick a favourite Muppet, having to make a decision like that could give me a breakdown. (Grover! Gonzo! Floyd! Sweetums! Pip and Pop! ack- too many to choose from!)

SuprGro78

Reaction score
I thought it was about sign language too! Name is Richelle, Chelle for short. 24, right outside of boston in a lovely city called Somerville. I love grover of course and also Beaker and Bunsen and newer Sal Manilla and Pepe .

tygerbug

Reaction score
Lotta Friscoans ....

I'm Garrett Gilchrist, I'm 21 years old, in Los Angeles, California, and my favorite muppet is Kermit. An obvious choice, but oh so very true.

Reaction score
ummm

hewwow !!!! :stick_out_tongue:
im 16/female/from australia ! yahoooo and my fave muppet is kermit always !!!! yay kermy ! :cool: