ASL and your favorite Muppet

SFPepe

Reaction score
I am sure you have all done this. But since I am new here and trying to get to know some of you, it would be cool if you post
Age, Sex, Location and fav muppet

ME: 29/M/California and of course Pepe... Okay!

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
My name's Michele
29/F/San Francisco, CA, U.S.A., No. Hemisphere...I like the SS Martians! But learned how to be a proper girl from Miss Piggy.
hahahaha

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm Jamie, I'm a frogboy of timeless age! (You know I'm in my 20s) My favorite Muppet is hard to explain. I don't think Kermit should count so I have to take him out of the equation. Classic Muppets I really like the best include Gonzo, Scooter and Janice. My favorite new Muppet is Pepe, okay! I just love all of Bill's characters!

I live in the beautiful part of San Francisco - the tenderloin! Just can't pay three times as much for a smaller apartment in the nicer parts of town. :wink:

Telly

Reaction score
My name is Chris and I live in Fargo, ND. I'm 23. My favorite Muppet is Rizzo. My favorite Sesame Street Muppets are Telly and Grover. The only Muppet of any kind that I dislike is Elmo...only cuz he's a sell-out though!

radionate

Reaction score
I'll play along, and give a hard time to someone about this thread later on. :wink:

I too am in my twenties and have no favorite Muppet, although Bean Bunny and Sweetums have been two of my favorites in the past (and still are).

There, at least this isn't a where is everyone in S.F. thread now.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
LOL! Where in San Francisco do you live, Nate?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I am Matt, I am in my late-teens (I don't like to get into it, being I'm way to articulate for my age) I am a human Male, and my favorite Muppet is Cantus, the lead Minstrel of Fraggle Rock. Second to Cantus is Dr. Teeth, Yorick, Kermit, Beaker, Fozzie, and The Kuzbanians (sp?)...and second to them would be every other Muppet ever to grace my eyes. :big_grin: Gotta love em all!

-Matt