Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I agree with Luke here. A BOP repaint would be fun somewhere down the line. Probably as an exclusive.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We should all begin supporting BOP Link. I want one, BOP playset or no.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well we all know Link could come with either a cage or a desk and a few wanted posters. (Thinking of a Newsman-like pack-in) That's all we really need. Not a whole set (although it would be cool). The thing is, there are some hard-core fans who have passed on the excellent kitchen. I think they have a screw loose, but it would be even harder to sell a patrol set.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Exactly!

Yeah, a desk and some odds n' ends would be cool with a POB Link. I don't think we need the playset for this, we can build one.

I can't believe people haven't got the Kitchen playset! It's SO awesome, I keep playing with it with Chef and different Muppets!! I have Chef and Scooter posed talking right now, Scooter holds the clipboard,and over their heads Crazy Harry has the kettle thingy with the TNT in it by the handle and the plunger beside him.

I also keep the cake in the oven.

"Alright in there?"
"S'alright!"

zootsuit

Reaction score
No Beau! oh no ! I was really looking forward to him.BOP Fozzie looks exciting to though.Still, my vote goes for waiting on variants until we get a few more characters we haven't seen. :embarrassed: I guess that's a little hypocritical considering how badly I want a Kermit variant.

GPrime1

Reaction score
My problem with the kitchen is availability! Since there are no stores in the Vancouver area that carry the line, most of us collecting have to rely on comic/collectible stores to by the toys. None of the stores I've been to or called have carried the line consistently, and all but one have declined ordering the Kitchen Playset because of the cost. (And even then, this store already sold out before I got there). This is despite the fact that every store I've called, the salespeople all say "yeah, I just had some guy asking about that". No kidding, bring 'em in and people will by 'em. I'm gonna have to make a daytrip to Washington and hope I can find something there. So anyone who has the opportunity to get the Swedish Chef, don't take it for granted!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BTW...it wasn't the kettle, it's the frying skillet.

I feel sorry that you can't get it ordered! Seems that there should be SOME company out there that will let you purchase it via the net. Did you try Suncoast.com or anything?

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Kevin,

Where did you pick up the Kitchen? I've yet to find one in Memphis. :frown: :cry: :concern: :sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nateopolis,

It was discovered amongst the ruins of one Suncoast at "Hicky Ridge Maul." Did you check there, yet? You might also check downtown at Peabody Place at the records store there, which I don't remember if it's a Tower Records or Virgin Records or what it is now. They also carry Muppets figures there.

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
I've been checking Suncoast at Hickory Ridge every weekend. No such luck. They must have sold out immediately. I did get a Mega Animal there though!

Hopefully Target will get it in soon.

Tower Records at Peabody Place also has the Muppet Candy Tins. I've not been down there in ages to see what all they carry, but somebody told me about the tins, and showed off the one they bought for themself, not me. :mad: