Ask Ken at Palisades

GPrime1

Reaction score
I feel sorry that you can't get it ordered! Seems that there should be SOME company out there that will let you purchase it via the net. Did you try Suncoast.com or anything?
Problem is the shipping, which tends to be about $15 within Canada (there is an online store I can get it from, which I may end up doing), and likely more to get it from the States. And if I were to get it from the States, I've got to factor in the exchange and duty. Oh well, I am determined to find this set!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I agree, strangely enough. We only need the one kind of PB Fozzie; and a PB Link!!

I would like the raggae Clifford. They could use the same head hands legs/feet, just change the upper-body to match his JHH look...of course, the 'rights' to do so might be the problem there...

Clifford IS coming with the shades, right?
Clifford does come with shades, and if they wanted to make a more hip Clifford, they could go with the MFS version. In MFS, they went with a more classic style Clifford. They put the shades back on and hipped him up again. Much better that way.

BTW, BOP Fozzie is not technically show specific. A tie was added and a think a policemans belt as well. Still looks very cool and I think the addons improved the look.

Luke said:
The reason i thought maybe going with a PB Repaint instead was because obviously Cliffords sales are anything but guaranteed so some people might not search out the repaint as well wheras Patrol Bear is going to be such a popular figure that people would definitely go for the chase repaint as well as the original.
Part of the reason Clifford is the repaint is to make his sales stronger. A completist would buy only 1 Clifford, but with a repaint, thats 2 gone. Also, with a repaint, the avergae Joe gets a choice of the MT Clifford, or the crazy repaint musical Clifford, even though he has no instrument packed in.

I think the Clifford figure is coming along and will turn out to be great. I'd like to see a MFS version come out eventually with a guitar. That way he can really fit with the band.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
radionate said:
I've been checking Suncoast at Hickory Ridge every weekend. No such luck. They must have sold out immediately. I did get a Mega Animal there though!
My pal Lin and I went on a Muppet Trek thru Memphis. Suncoast has Mega Animal (Which I got :halo: !) They also have Muppet Monopoly, as well as Peanuts Monopoly...OH DEAR!! Now I'm so TORN!! :eek:

No series 4 figures are in Memphis as I type this.

Suncoast does get shipments on Tuesdays, I think, so I'll check on Tuesday by calling them. Don't let me forget.

Kev

radionate

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
My pal Lin and I went on a Muppet Trek thru Memphis. Suncoast has Mega Animal (Which I got :halo: !)
That should have wiped them out of Mega Animals, as that's where I got mine as well, and they only had one more left. I need to go pick up the lone Mega Beaker there as well.

I also think that the only Target that will be carrying the Action Figures will be at the Galleria, and the one on I-55 on State Line Road. :frown: Neither one on my way to and from home.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Target

Say, huh? That stinks. The one on Southern Ave is on my way home to my apt. :cry:

I did get the last Mega Animal. :smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i was at Sam Goody the other day, and i saw a scooter and a lew zealand, since when are they selling the muppet figs

radionate

Reaction score
Sam Goody always has been I believe. I believe they are part of the same company that owns Suncoast, etc.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sam Goody is part of Suncoast. I wish there were another Sam Goody in Memphis.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken,

Are the Swinetrek pics that were just put on the site old or new? I ask because they have the regular starfield viewscreen and last I heard you hadn't yet gotten to seeing if you could set that one as the default background. What's the status?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Ken,

Are the Swinetrek pics that were just put on the site old or new? I ask because they have the regular starfield viewscreen and last I heard you hadn't yet gotten to seeing if you could set that one as the default background. What's the status?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Old proto pics. Status remains as you said it does. Still don't know.