Ask Ken at Palisades

sidcrowe

Reaction score
A PVC set of Fraggles is the only thing where I'd buy them all without question.

At least they should be smaller...and cheaper.

How can you mess up Boober?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
more or less...birdie and i have kinda been having at recently...it all has to do with a different thread entirely, but suffice it to say that while it takes a lot to really cheese me off, once i'm there i don't forget it easily. i'm just sorry everyone else has to see it...

Is it worth it? You and I have communicated for a while now...so I hope I am not out of line sayin' this, but is there anything worth staying angry over? Just let it go and chalk it up to Internegativity...less stress is always good.

i keep meaning to ask how the texture is added in the first place. is it actually sculpted into the figure during tooling? is it "pressed" into the fig somehow? especially since we know (now) that it doesn't necessarily have to be in the original sculpt.

Sometimes done by hand in a re-sculpt before tooling. Sometimes in tooling we photo-etch stuff in. On Animal for instance...when you get it, look at the pants. We added a photo etched leathery texture to the pants in the tools with a photo etch process.

I have to go but the RE3 figs...blast it Ken, i've never even played the game, and they're just too cool to pass up. how in the world did you get William in at $12.99 (the price Suncoast had him for)? he's huge!

We just didn't make money on that figure that's for sure...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'm not sure what photo-etch is. Can you explain it briefly in layman's terms? If it's too complicated, don't worry about it...

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I'm not sure what photo-etch is. Can you explain it briefly in layman's terms? If it's too complicated, don't worry about it...
Just to speculate, but I think it's a computer application that will add the texture to a mold? kinda like adding texture to a picture in photoshop....?

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Ken,

I have quick question about your Resaurus Days, did you work on the Speed Rider, Jeff Smith's Bone, or Street Fighter line?

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Ken, will you please sell extra microphones (like the one that comes with Fozzie) on the site so we can have 'em for the whole band?

supertulip

Reaction score
Sorry to feel the need to reply to messages from pages and pages ago (been away for weeks, I thought a trip to Aus and moving to LA was a lot but it's nothing compared to trying to catch up on this board after so long!).

I just wanted to say that I really hope that the basketball hoop and chicken do become available for the Chef's kitchen. When the first pics were released of the kitchen, as cool as they were, all my husband could say was "where's the basketball hoop and the chicken?". I hope you find a way of putting these out one day, it would make us very happy.

Now to catch up on other threads...

~Tulip

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
Ken, will you please sell extra microphones (like the one that comes with Fozzie) on the site so we can have 'em for the whole band?
I think we definately need mics for the whole band. I still think the best way to get them out would be to include them in the EM bus with Janice.
J~

Drtooth

Reaction score
I also think that there should be a lot of Michrophonage! Plus, I hope there is a "Booster pack" on the drawing board. I'd love to see more chickens.