Anybody need an avatar?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello, is there anyone here who could get me a new Rowlf avatar? Phil gave me this one a while back,but now i think i would like a little more classic photo of Rowlf looking straight rather then sideways. To tell the truth i don't know where the photo in my arvatar is from, when i first saw it i thought it was from the muppets book of friendship with Rowlf and Robin at the piano, but i don't think it is.

Thanks,
Zachary,

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh you can? cool! how much does it cost?;-)

just something classic Rowlf as reg rowlf, let me know if you can. Thank you very much!!

Zack

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
ooh i would love a copy or a link to the page once it is up! i am always looking for pictures like that!

Sarah
That might be a while. For some reason, I can't get my background turned into a jpeg. Grrrrr! Anyway...

I have a few neat plans for my site, so long as I can find someone who can do simple animations. (when I say simple, I mean photos that jump up and down or whatever like on the banners for Muppet Central) I would like to do a page for the planet Koozebane. I'd recreate the scene from the Muppet Valentine Show and the scene where the Koozebanian Phoob turns into Kermit. That'd be kinda neat. I'd also like to do a Muppet Newsflash page, hopefully with a vocla of the Newsman saying "And now, for a Muppet Newsflash..." And then each month I'd change whatever's falling, or running into him. That'd be fun. I also want to start an online Muppet comix page like Tough pigs has now. Then a photo page maybe. Er, can you do all this on a geocities site? And, can someone help me out with the animations? I'd really apreciate it.

Scoot

puppets_etc

Reaction score

Would it be asking too much to use one of my own pictures? Or does it need to be a Muppet? I would love a Muppet too, but I have a pic of one of my puppets and my daughter that it was modeled after. What do you think?