Anybody need an avatar?

radionate

Reaction score
Have you approached anyone to do it?

You might want to ask Phil or Jamie. When they have time they have been known to make a small quick avatar for folks.

If you can find a picture of Gladis online, it doesn't take much to shrink it down to size. I might even be able to try that for you. (if you can find a gladis picture)

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Mr. Oz: "Labyrinth" was a fantasy movie done in the mid-80's by Jim Henson. The Fierys were bizarre creatures that could take their heads (and hands and legs, etc.) off. My avatar is a picture of a Fiery.

There are pictures from Labyrinth in the book "Jim Henson: the Works," and if you type "movies labyrinth" into Yahoo's search engine, you should get a whole list of Labyrinth sites. The two I recall visiting are "I Love Labyrinth" and "Think Labyrinth!", though I think one of them has been taken down. Good luck!

Fiery Princess: Y'know, for some reason I thought your name was FAIRY Princess. Glad to see another Fiery on board! :smile: I like the picture of Ludo, actually, but naturally you'll want something that fits your name...

Cory: "the great Ukranian tv special "A Very Minimalist Drab Muppets Thanksgiving"," ... LOL!!!

Thijs

Reaction score
I can make avatars too. I made the Gladys avatar for Punknpuppets. Email me (or Beaker) for one, cause I love to do it. Maybe Beaker has more pics then I have, but I`m a good finder.

Hey Beaker, that avatar of yours. Did you paint it yourself?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Glad to see another Fiery on board! :smile:
Chilly and Fiery Princess...we'll be doing role play in Feb under fun and games if you two wanna join in. There's a post about it there now.

Mr. Oz, suppose I had a few pictures of Fozzie Bear that I'd like turned into Avatars, can you do it? What about pictures of me, Muley (my puppet) and my pal Lin? Huh? HUH?! PLEEEEZE?

FOZ :big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd like to see Muley.

I'm pretty happy with my avatar right now.

Hey, Foz, I've got a few pictures of Frank Oz and Fozzie together (that is, if you want one of Frank with his hand up Foz's... glutimus maximus). You want one of my pictures? Can't make an avatar, but you could send it to mr. oz or beaker or someone.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
sorry mr oz is lazy! he's my bro, and he doesn't get on much!

Sarah

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Yeah, I'd like to see Muley.

I'm pretty happy with my avatar right now.

Hey, Foz, I've got a few pictures of Frank Oz and Fozzie together (that is, if you want one of Frank with his hand up Foz's... glutimus maximus). You want one of my pictures? Can't make an avatar, but you could send it to mr. oz or beaker or someone.
YESSIR! If you have photos send them to me!! I would LOVE photos of F.Oz and Foz. Thanks.

BTW, Muley is seen at www.midsouthcartoonists.com in the photo gallery under just about any of the albums. Also, go to the "Members" section and scroll to the bottom to Kevin Williams and click on the "See some of his work" link for a few Muley Comix.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Uh-oh. Er, how do I go about e-mailing it to you? I'll have a website up in a couplke of weeks(?), if you want to wait until then. I'll put that on there, as well as some of my characters(maybe).

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ooh i would love a copy or a link to the page once it is up! i am always looking for pictures like that!

Sarah