Any Hannah Montana Fans?

SSLFan

Reaction score
I'm not to fond of Cory In the House, even if it is a TSR spinoff.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I enjoy the show lots. I don't know either why i like but i guess like Lizzie McGuire and all the other shows on the Disney Channel i like too. But my neices are a big fan of Hanna Montana. They can't get enough and so can't i.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I don't know all the details, but unfortunately most big concerts today do cost a lot of money. That's a fact of life. Personally, I don't blame parents for being annoyed, heh.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She REALLY needs to make up her mind on whether she wants to be a blonde or a brunette (or now having completely black hair): you can't be two things at once! MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER (and personally, I think she should remain a blonde)!

SSLFan

Reaction score
She REALLY needs to make up her mind on whether she wants to be a blonde or a brunette (or now having completely black hair): you can't be two things at once! MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER (and personally, I think she should remain a blonde)!
I thought the blonde hair was just a wig! lol.

Anyways, it is a shocker on how big she's gotten. Is her show still producing any new episodes?

travellingpat

Reaction score
More than likely its still producinig i dont see why they would stop when shes still on top

Drtooth

Reaction score
More than likely its still producinig i dont see why they would stop when shes still on top
And it's the biggest hit on the channel that's a regular series. I wouldn't hate her as much if the other networks didn't feel they had to copy that sort of crap to compete with it. I miss VARIETY on television.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Not too much of a fan of Miley Cyrus, then again I don't watch much t.v.

I will admit I have a bit of a dislike for her singing--if you can count it as singing. Sounds like she's talking and screaming...ah, but that's today's style of music.

But hey, who am I to say?

I'm more of an oldies fan.
Kickin' it old school.

I don't hear the radio much either.
I just work, eat, sleep, study, get good grades, and stuff.

Half an hour on the t.v every once in a blue moon.
I feel like a zombie when I'm on it too long.

Cheers.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Think your backwards for feeling that way.
I'm backwards for the fact that people are now born into wealth? The system is broken now. In this day and age, we'd have no Jim Hensons, no Hannas or Barberas. The creative community spits on people like Paris and Miley who just become famous by being born into wealth or celebrity. It's not fair to throw thousands of dollars into a college career when you're famous for being basically a dancing puppet. Miley doesn't write her own songs, play instruments or anything like that. I bet she doesn't even really sing. I can recall people hating the Monkees for doing the same exact thing.

I think its time to give pop music a big fat rest. No one writes their own songs anymore, and it really shows.