ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Meh. I prefer Dr. Pepper. *dumps buckets of it all over*

tutter_fan

Reaction score
me, I prefer Sprite! *dumps barrels full of it over everyone!*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**throws some mentos at the people covered in pop and it fizzes all over the place**

peyjenk

Reaction score
Eeew... now my feet are stuck to the floor!

*trips over an empty Sprite barrel and shoves entire plate of anchovy-and-artichoke nachos (with extra cheese) into ZootyCutie's face*

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
You will pay for this, peyjenk! Here, have some cake, and eat it too! *throws some Swiss Cake Rolls around*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*finds self lying down among a giant glob of bread dough* Hey! Looks like I'm rollin in the dough! Might as well share! *throws globs of dough at tutter, Kathy, Pepper, and Maddie* Oh hey Peyton! Glad you could join us! Looks like you need a little dough too! *throws giant glob at Peyton then laughs at own joke*

Katzi428

Reaction score
BLECCHH!:stick_out_tongue: You are really gonna pay,Alex! throwing chili at you:smirk:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ooh Chili! But come on Kathy! What's chili without french fries or hot dogs? *begins throwing both fries and hot dogs at Kathy*

Pork

Reaction score
Stop picking on Kathy! *jumps in front of hot dogs and fries, partly due to the protection of Kathy from them and partly because it's brunch time*.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ooh Chili! But come on Kathy! What's chili without french fries or hot dogs? *begins throwing both fries and hot dogs at Kathy*
I was going to throw a chili dog at you,Alex,but then I figured,"Nah!"

Stop picking on Kathy! *jumps in front of hot dogs and fries, partly due to the protection of Kathy from them and partly because it's brunch time*.
Ahhh..thanks Anna!:smile: