"Animal's Food Fight"

Pork

Reaction score
How dare you Dr. Toaster, this is the last straw....acutally, there's a whole lot of it here I didn't notice.* throws straw of the 22nd floor of the random building that has not icing in it's pantry.* What! Horses eat straw...straw is food.

peyjenk

Reaction score
*Still trying to figure out if Ilikemuppets actually called him a lady, and pulling bacon off of his sticky face.*

Eeeeew.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oops again...:embarrassed:

*Trips over straw where horses are eating it, gets tossed ashore by horses.* Nooooooooooooooo.............. "You haven't heard the end of Dr. Toasterrrrrrrrrrrrrr..." *Swept away by tides to deserted island whee trapped there until he figures a way off of this thing*

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Oh yeah? I've got a 7 1/2 pound Nestle Crunch bar to throw at peyjenk, and something else: *Throws humongous blob of cookie dough at everyone!*

peyjenk

Reaction score
Oh yeah? I've got a 7 1/2 pound Nestle Crunch bar to throw at peyjenk, and something else: *Throws humongous blob of cookie dough at everyone!*
Ha! The joke's on you! Nestle Crunch happens to be my favorite candy bar!

*Balls up enormous Crunch wrapper and throws it over shoulder (causing it to chase tutter_fan like Indiana Jones and his boulder), and dives into the huge candy bar.*

Pork

Reaction score
YOU SHOULDN"T LITTER PEYJENK!*carefully places enviromentaly friendly wooden garbage bin full of fudge over peyjenks head* Now go and pick up your rubbish!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Oh yeah Peyjenk! I have 30 trillion boxes of candy to throw at everyone! *as tutter_fan is typing this, he throws all the rubbish that other people threw into his trash can*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aaahahahaaaaaaa!:crazy: *The Evil Dr. Toast emerges from the sea with a headocopter, and fires toasty marshmallows at ever one from his marshmallow launcher* Eat Marshmallow!:crazy:

Pork

Reaction score
Wake up Food Fighters! *pours Cold Coffee everywhere*. Yuck, this is cold. I hate cold Coffee.