Animal Knockoff on Ebay

Ryan

Reaction score
Keeermit:
I sent you can email. Hopefully, you'll get it. :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
Keermit, Beebers and Puppetplanet were just goofing off near the end there. They didn't think you were bin Laden.

Whatever

Reaction score
*snickers*
Of course Beebers has this ego problem... she NEVER admits she's wrong... :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
Now now, that eez not true. I was wrong once, can't remember where it was but AndyWan straightened it out for me at my request. Oscars, I think. Hey, YOU'RE the one who always wants Great Beebini and all that stuff, not me LOL. And, it IS Bin Laden hokayhokay. Zee Perfect Subterfuge.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Now now, that eez not true. I was wrong once, can't remember where it was but AndyWan straightened it out for me at my request. Oscars, I think. Hey, YOU'RE the one who always wants Great Beebini and all that stuff, not me LOL. And, it IS Bin Laden hokayhokay. Zee Perfect Subterfuge.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:
Okay, I give up. I put my hands up in the air! BTW, It's hard to type this way.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
*laughing*

Well, lets see some photos of YOUR characters! :excited:

(keeeermit) <--- too many "e"s?

Beebers

Reaction score
Keeeeermit could be Dutch for Kermit . . . this just in - hundreds of puppets were rounded up today for questioning. They were found in the hills of *insert any backward, arid nation here* huddled over cave fires which smelt suspiciously of foam, fleece and latex, and babbling incoherent nonsense. The puppets claim they have been held in captivity for months while awaiting their sale on ebay. More on this at eleven.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'd buy it if someone gave me the money to do it. Otherwise, I have Muley to spend my money on. Well, Muley and Palisades Muppets Figures and the new Ghostbusters comics...