1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Animal Knockoff on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Puppetplanet, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

What do you need to spend money on muley for? What does he need?
  2. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Mine is bigger, so there! :p I also have fuzzy nose glasses and a horn.
  4. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Yeah, but mine is a key chain..... and it was FREEEEEEEE! lol
  5. Fozzie Bear

Hmm. Well, okay then, but...um...mine only cost almost $5. Gee, I remember when rubber chickens were only $3.00.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Foam, fur, glue, felt, Fun Foam, wire, pipe warmers, clothes, music...raisin bran...

I have to make like 5 more Muleys and at least 2 of each of the other 8 characters from the Muley comix.
  7. Fozzie Bear

I built a Mahna-Mahna puppet that I was originally going to Ebay off as fan-made cloth sculpture; but, in the midst of something else going on I asked my fellow Muppet co-horts how they'd feel if I did something like that, and they weren't too responsive :concern: , so I used it instead as a trade for some videos I wanted.

Maybe you can offer it up as part of a trade for some old Muppets merchandise, movies, or something?

Quite personally, you can just drop it in the mail to me and I'll take good care of it for you. :zany:
  8. Beebers

Beebers New Member

Me too, it's shocking, but one can still attend any wedding reception and get rubber chicken for free lol.

:D :D :D
  9. Fozzie Bear

BTW, Keeermit, if nobody's done it yet, Welcome to Muppet Central! Once you hit Senior Membership, you can use the over-sized jacuzzi out back!! But everyone is welcome to use the self-service soft-serve Ice Cream bar in the kitchen.
  10. Ryan

Ryan New Member

About the tapes Kevin, still working on them...I'm usually not this bad with trades, but school is getting hectic. Sorry :(
  11. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

LMAO Beebers.... we served rubber lasagna at my wedding. :p

Oh, and you guys want a good laugh, that customer called me today and we were discussing her puppet order when she mentioned "so how do you think you can attach the chicken to his hand?" Can you imagine the crush I felt in my heart when I learned that the cool little chicken wasn't meant for me? :cry: I'm sewing the $%#@ thing in and sending it back! :cry:

lol
  12. Muppetsdownunder

I was going to say, a present from a customer, I knew it was too good to be true!
  13. Muppetsdownunder

Silly me, I thought there was only one Muley! Why do you need to make so many? I think I know but I'm lazy so I want to hear the proper reason.
  14. Rugby

Rugby Member

It would be nice if the fellow that made the Animal, Pepe, Gonzo and Kermit muppets posted pictures here for all of us to see. How about it?
  15. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

Well Here Are A Few Of My Puppets Guys

Included on my website are pics of Kermit the Frog :) Animal :halo: Pepe :rolleyes: Gonzo :concern: and more including Elmo etc. visit me here http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets I have only created the page a few days ago so it is very basic at the moment. cheers

Keeermit!
  16. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Amazing. Sheer talent.
  17. Muppetsdownunder

It sure is! I wish I had talent like that.
  18. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

Thanks for your kind words

WOW! thanks for your kind words, I will try and get up the "how-to" page asap so everyone build puppets.

cheers

Keeermit :)
  19. Beebers

Beebers New Member

Well done.

(pun intended) :D :D
  20. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

EEEEWWWWWWW! One of Rizzo the Rats young long lost relatives was dicovered on the walkway in my garden with a cat this morning. (not the cat that sniffed glue).

It was a rather obscene display of affection on the cats part as he was rubbing his head and body all over this tiny little mouse to the point that the poor guy was hardly putting up a fight. Bleh! I'm going to hurl my cheerios now.:p