American Idol

jediX

Reaction score
As long as Fantasia is out, I'm happy.

{slips back into hiding}

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I really am rooting for Latoya. I agree, that was a rotten thing to do to George. You could tell he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. Then again, it was clear both groups were sure they knew where they stood. The first time Ryan said George was in the wrong group, they just laughed. Did you see that glower on Jennifer's face when she realized he wasn't joking? Man... I did think it was nice of Simon to give props to Jasmine and Diana, but it is pretty weird that it was a complete reveral of what was expected, with George being sort of neutral territory. He's actually the only one now who's never been in the bottom 3.
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
jediX said:
As long as Fantasia is out, I'm happy.

{slips back into hiding}
She came awfully close last night. I couldn't believe how close, after all the newspapers and everything who have weighed in on this season seem to think she blows everyone else out of the water.
Erin

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
:mad: If it weren't for Paula being on there every week I would quit watching...what is going on with the voting?

To tell you the truth I think it's rigged to make the show more popular. There is no WAY those three girls were in the bottom three, just no way.

Paula said last night on Entertainment Tonight that she expected that John Stevens would go home and that she really felt it was time for him to go.

The whole thing is ill-making...... :attitude:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I've often wondered if the voting were rigged in some way, but it's also very possible that the people who are considered "safe" based on their performances don't inspire their legions to go vote for them en-masse. It's happened before. This may be a good wake-up call.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
:mad: If it weren't for Paula being on there every week I would quit watching...what is going on with the voting?

To tell you the truth I think it's rigged to make the show more popular.
I can't imagine these voting fiascos would make the show more popular. Then again, I guess people might just watch it so they can get mad. There have been other really surprising weeks before, too; my jaw was on the floor when Tamyra got voted off first season ahead of Nikki.
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I've often wondered if the voting were rigged in some way, but it's also very possible that the people who are considered "safe" based on their performances don't inspire their legions to go vote for them en-masse. It's happened before. This may be a good wake-up call.
Yes, I think that's probably the main problem. Everyone gets complacent. But I think the system is flawed to begin with; I'm really not crazy about the whole vote-till-you-drop-for-two-hours thing. :attitude:
Erin

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I can't imagine these voting fiascos would make the show more popular. Then again, I guess people might just watch it so they can get mad. There have been other really surprising weeks before, too; my jaw was on the floor when Tamyra got voted off first season ahead of Nikki.
Erin
I can't tell you how much I screamed every night that Nikki McKibbin made it through.....especially that night that Tamyra got voted off....but Tamyra has been much more successful than Nikki can ever dream of being......

I think AI should change the way the voting is done. It should be that we vote for who we want to be voted off, not who we want to keep.

I also think they should let us vote again. Reports on cnn.com say that there was a big power outage where Jennifer was from knocking out power to over 15,000 people.

Last night on Entertainment Tonight they said that after the show John Stevens told Jennifer that he should've been voted off. I think he should step up to the plate and say that he would like to "resign" and put Jennifer in his place.

Whatever

Reaction score
Is it true that voting is free? In the German version you have to pay $.50 per vote.