Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!

matleo

Reaction score
Okm gang, in light of this thread I'v decided to purcahse myelf a a largepunching bag whenever I need to really work out some stress. See how nice it is? Now whenever I get stressed out, I just put on my boxing glove *puts on boxing gloves* and hit the bag.....

*punches bag* ........See? now theat...that really is therapeutic for me......

*punches bag*...Oh yeah....yeah, this is great!....

*punches bag* I can...I can really feel the stress just...just slip...ping...a.....way....

*throws off gloves and grabs lead pipe*

That that you lousy piece of useless garbage!!! *beats punching bag repeatedly with lead pipe. punching bag falls to gournd. Matt grabs chainsaw and revs it back up!! * I'll see you in H***, punching bag!!!! *attacks punching bag w/ Chainsaw sends sawdust and stuffing everywhere. Heaves what little is left of punchign bag into "House of Seven Gables" bonfire. grabs bits of canvas left form punching bag and shreds soe by hand. takes those send them through paper shredder. kicks paper shredder. grabs baseball bat. beats paper shredder. grabs bazooka. blasts paper shredder. Maniacally laughs at the carnage of the paper shredder.*

Whoo-dog!! THAT felt good!!

--Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Notices a wall has been made completely void of furniture and pictures at this time...*

Hmm...

*Pulls out a chainsaw and begins carving into the wall.*

I call this next piece of art: "Really Big Door."

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Can we still smash things even if we're not angry?
wait...we can break things and NOT get in trouble...where have i been;-)

(runs to Tony's Pizza (my place of work) and starts to shove Pizza dough down the toliet and flushes)RUN!

I have ALWAYS wanted to do this!

(gets a bin of slice tomatos that are soked in olive oil (for white pizza's) and starts sreaming and throwing the tom's at the celling)

(takes whole sticks of butter and throw's them at the fan in the walk in cooler)

(play's like Lea Zealand and throw's the pieces of fish we use for fish fries on Fridays all over the place.)

(then throw's random items into the pizza oven and runs out thus picking a few plastic leafs off the fake plastic rubber tree we have in the front room, hehehe!

Ok....i'm done...

Zack)Rowlf the...I know!...i'm late....Dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Um, Zack? We're only supposed to break the things that are in this room.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Um, Zack? We're only supposed to break the things that are in this room.
It's a big room...

matleo

Reaction score
and since Kev cut down one of the walls...it's even bigger!!!!:cool:

--Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
and since Kev cut down one of the walls...it's even bigger!!!!
Alas. Now that the walls are gone, I have no place to color...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Actually, only one of the walls were cut down.

*throws a flowerpot passed Emmy and into the wall*

I guess I should have told you to catch before I threw it.

matleo

Reaction score
It's ok Emmy, he only cut down on wall so we had more room to play. Actually he's opened up three new untouched walls for you to color on now. *hands Emmy box of Crayons* go crazy!...oh, wait a second *takes crayon box and pulls out "Flesh", snaps it in half* Take that you politically incorrect crayon!! Ok, now go crazy!

--Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
It's ok Emmy, he only cut down on wall so we had more room to play. Actually he's opened up three new untouched walls for you to color on now. *hands Emmy box of Crayons* go crazy!...oh, wait a second *takes crayon box and pulls out "Flesh", snaps it in half* Take that you politically incorrect crayon!! Ok, now go crazy!
Awesome!!

And while we're breaking crayons...

**takes out orange-red**

**snaps it in half**

Why must there be orange-red when there's red-orange?

There must only be one!

(this sounds like Crayon Survivor or something)...