Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Ooooo, book smashing eh?

*takes "Heart of Darkness". Burns it one page at a time*

That is for all the agony you caused me last year!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Ooooo, book smashing eh?

*takes "Heart of Darkness". Burns it one page at a time*

That is for all the agony you caused me last year!!
Mind if I join in?

I *hated* that book.

I didn't read more than 3 pages of it (hard to read when you keep on falling asleep after every paragraph. I have never before in my life fallen asleep while reading a book. That is until I met the work of Joesph Conrad. Evil doer)...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Mind if I join in?

I *hated* that book.

I didn't read more than 3 pages of it (hard to read when you keep on falling asleep after every paragraph. I have never before in my life fallen asleep while reading a book. That is until I met the work of Joesph Conrad. Evil doer)...
Please do!! I know exactly what you mean, I could not get through that book for the life of me. I just couldn't stand that book!!

*lights match*

whahaha

Manda:-D

Reaction score
*Manda dances around a giant pile of "House of Seven Gables" books. IN that pile is an inordinate amount of TNT. Amanda pushes down on the lever*

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Take THAT, Nathaniel Hawthorne!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, look at this!!

*19th Century chair, recently redone most expensively and re-covered over the cushions with velveteen material.*

My toe nails need clipping.

*pulls out large scissors and misses foot, drags it through the cushion and rips through the velveteen material, lifts and pulls out the stuffing. Surprised by the mishap, he accidentally rips through the backing material as he pulls the scissors away from the seat.*

Oh, dear, look what I've just done.

*Attempts to hide the chair behind the flames in the fire place, chair catches fire.*

Gee, if that weren't legal here, I'd be in the hot seat for sure...

GET IT?! HAA!!

*Notices some engraved crystal glasses in the cabinet across the room.*

Ahem. :cool:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
So very subtlely EVIL of you, Foz....I LIKE it!!! :big_grin:
I, however, prefer using the more VIOLENTLY DESTRUCTIVE methods. Now if you'll excuse me, this axe and I have a few issues with that coffee table over there....:cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Walks by the engraved crystal glasses cabinet, and bumps it. One falls onto the ground.*

Oops. Did I do that?

*Reaches over and grabs up a glass and throws it across the room against a framed picture of some politician, both busts.*

I think a sneeze is coming on!

Ah-ah-ahhh-CHOOO!

*Stumbles over, knocks the cabinet on its side, all the fine crystal glasses tumble out and crash against the floor. Stepping ever so lively he accidentally steps through the back of the small cabinet and crushes a hole through it.*

Hiya, Manda, can I use that axe a second? I need to get rid of the evidence...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
**takes out box of mealworms**

**blows up box of mealworms**

Observe that!

Now... where'd those painted lady butterlies get too?

(Now this would make biology more fun)