A Really Weird Thing...

Whatever

Reaction score
Hey, Memphis crime stories...we could go on for years! I witnessed a purse snatching in Memphis while I was selling Girl Scout cookies. I was so glad I had kept all the cookie money in my pocket, because the guy had walked back and forth in front of my booth a couple of times. In hindsight, he was obviously looking for a way to rob me, but I didn't give him an opportunity.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Hey, Memphis crime stories...we could go on for years! I witnessed a purse snatching in Memphis while I was selling Girl Scout cookies. I was so glad I had kept all the cookie money in my pocket, because the guy had walked back and forth in front of my booth a couple of times. In hindsight, he was obviously looking for a way to rob me, but I didn't give him an opportunity.
:eek: Yikes! That would've been scary! I'm glad he didn't try to rob you. My uncle was mugged once while delivering a pizza. The odd thing is that they took the pizza but didn't take any of the money he had. I don't think he was hurt too badly, luckily. I think delivering pizza sounds like a rather dangerous job... :concern:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I just realized there are three sad-face threads on the first page of this board, and I started them all! :eek: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be such a downer! :embarrassed:
Erin

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
They are crazy, thats the only thing I can think of, they are just plain crazy. :eek: :crazy: