A Muppet Central wiki?

Hubert

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw this out there: we have Wikia's chat feature enabled on the wiki where you can chat in real time to fellow MCers. It probably isn't the greatest for important discussions, but it might be a great opportunity for real time discussions about whatever. I know some people have mentioned that they wanted a live chat, and this is their chance.

To access it, go to the "Wiki Activity" page (a link on the red toolbar), and click "start a chat" or "join chat," whichever is there.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes at one time I belive that they did have a chat feature here on the forums, but when they updated the software the chat was not a part of it.

Also I would like to personally apologize I said I would have more posted on the Awards section and I haven't, and I'm sorry. I have a issue and maybe you all can help me with it. A lot of the past winners are members who rarely, or not at all come on here any longer. I'm wondering if I would need there blessing before putting there names on the wiki. What do you all think?

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't think that's necessary. Regardless, any member can go back through the threads and find the winners anyway, posting their names on the wiki won't matter.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Can we please keep the Category Exhibition feature turned OFF on the wiki?

It make things hard to find as it removes the alphabetical list at the bottom of a page and orders the pages linked in boxes by popularity. It makes things unorganized and hard to find. People are having a hard enough time with the wiki...we don't need to make it any more hard to navigate.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I thought users are able to choose between the two?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, there's a teeny tiny dropdown list that allows you to sort the icons, but the alphabetical text list is gone completely. The chances of people finding the dropdown list are slim...heck, I didn't see it until I actually set out looking for it...