5 Years: Thank You

Beauregard

Reaction score
Happy 5th July Barry!

We love you more than you can imagine here at MC, and there's always something of a hole here when you are gone. Thanks for being awesome!

Beau

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. It's like what I wanted to say but couldn't exactly get out, but you perfectly described it because it really does feel like there's a hole when Berry's gone like this.:stick_out_tongue:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Happy 5th July Barry!

We love you more than you can imagine here at MC, and there's always something of a hole here when you are gone. Thanks for being awesome!

Beau
beauregard , you said it best that is so true , there is a big hole here with out Barry ,
Hey Barry where are you barry i hope things are going well for you thanks for being so awsome .
Michelle :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Baz, where art thou? :wink: Heh, we miss ya man. I hope everything's cool and you are well, but we just wanted to let you know that we love you! :smile: DUDE! You've been on MC fer 4 years? Wow, congrats! :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I unwittingly, yet accidentally offended him.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Could very well be... But it's so good to see him, back, though!:big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Could very well be... But it's so good to see him, back, though!:big_grin:
yes i was so glad to see him posting in some threads just yesterday i hope that he comes back more aften now .:smile: i really miss him he is so much fun .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Bear, bear, Michelle. I'm sure he'll show up again really soon. Ahhhhhh! Wokka-wokka.:zany: At least I think that how you spell it.:confused: LOL!:big_grin: