5 Years: Thank You

unclematt

Reaction score
Barry, you are a great guy and I am glad you have found a place where you feel accepted. Isnt it funny that that one of Jim's original goals, to have there be and acceptance everywhere. Look forward to getting to know you even better. Thake care Barry.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Awww (gets ishy gishy) this makes me feel really happy to be here! Again, thank you everybody!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That is an amazing accomplishment Barry Lee! I'm so happy for you and I'm glad your doing so well. Here's to five more years on MC!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, congratulations on 4 years, if I did my math correctly........at least I hope I did.

Daniel

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi Barry Lee i just want you to know what a insperation that you i am soo sorry that i did not see this thread until now , i hope that you will be coming back soon i have noticed that you have not posted in a while .

I wanted to say that i hope that things are going well for you at the moment and i wanted to say God bless you and i know that i did not get to know you that well since i did not start posting until a sort time after june of last year .
i hope that you will be comeing back some time and posting a lot again i miss you dear you are a neat Guy and a true inperation ,:smile: will always to me .:wink:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
when is ee things like this makes me feel less welcome tham before. Oh well I tried.