1976 U.K. I.T.V. air dates?

anathema

Reaction score
Yeah, Kaleidoscope are pretty good, but they rely on similar sources of information to me so, like my lists, they're only as good as their source :smile:

I have hard information for most of the Season 4 shows, plus I know that something aired on or around Oct 26th, and since Dud is the odd one out it's a fair bet that's what it was. There is unlikely to be any public listing information to confirm this, so short of gaining access to the PasB records for the episode, we'll probably never know for sure :-(

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Apart from Des O'Connor Entertains, Parkinson and some Julie Andrews shows does anyone else know of the Muppets appearing on UK TV Shows?

Im sure they did!

anathema

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Apart from Des O'Connor Entertains, Parkinson and some Julie Andrews shows does anyone else know of the Muppets appearing on UK TV Shows?

Im sure they did!
Are you talking about talk/chat shows, or as guests (along the lines of A Christmas Together)?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Talk/Chat. I dont think they did any as Guests a la Christmas Together, did they?

anathema

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Talk/Chat. I dont think they did any as Guests a la Christmas Together, did they?
Nothing that I can think of. Off the top of my head, there's the obvious stuff: interviews on breakfast TV, Blue Peter, and so on.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Are you referring to sepcific occasions? Ifso, what was they talking about/Who was interviewed etc?

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
The Joan Rivers UK chat show, sorry, not sure of the name. A very good Jim/Kermit interview.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Thats exactly what I mean, stuff like that.

I know Jim was on Blue Peter with Kermit once for an interview.
Im sure ive heard about him showing Blue Peter around the Workshop, and another time plugging Bunny Picnic or Faffner Hall.

There is a TV AM Interview with Jim and Kermit from the late eighties.

The Royal Variety Performances. from 1977.

Kermit and Scooter plugging Muppet Vision 3D on GMTV in 1989 (possibly Scooters last performance, His voice is real gruff and he acts really excited all the time!)

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Im sure ive heard about him showing Blue Peter around the Workshop, and another time plugging Bunny Picnic or Faffner Hall.
I don't think it was BP. I do remember Jim on "Going Live" in 1989?, I don't know what was the plug for but he did show someone around his workshop (the creature shop) for T.V.

BP did have the Muppets on again after Jim's appearance. BP had some of the original puppets in the studio promoting "Muppets, Monsters & Magic" at the Museum of Moving Image.

Warrick said:
There is a TV AM Interview with Jim and Kermit from the late eighties.
I think it was promoting Muppet Show Live. Frank Oz has appeared for "Little Shop of Horrors" and also I think Henson & Oz togther for "Dark Crystal"

Warrick said:
Kermit and Scooter plugging Muppet Vision 3D on GMTV in 1989 (possibly Scooters last performance, His voice is real gruff and he acts really excited all the time!)
GTMV didn't exsisted then. Are you sure about this one? I do have a some sort of Disney show where Gonzo & Scooter plugged MV3D - Is this what you are think of ?

hope it helps