¡Viva la Puntuación!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It has come to the attention of me and many other forum members that the use of the punctuation marks "?" and "!" in succession with each other or putting two of either of them one after the other will swiftly edit the post to display only one of said punctuation. Quite frankly we find this annoying.

We want to be free to exclaim our sheer excitement for a new Muppet project or question intensely the motives of The Muppets Holding Company! We want to be able to rave about our friend's fan-fiction stories with more emotion than a single "!"! We want to ask fan-fiction writers how they could put the Muppets in such a tortuous situation and why more chapters have yet to be posted! We want the freedom of exclamation!

I hereby declare this the Punctuation Revolution! Come my people, raise your question marks high!

¡Viva la Punctuation!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Rally the troops, bring out the ellipsises, hand over the asterixs! Punctuation, this is a call to war! *grabs handfull of &'s, $'s and )'s*

But seriously (Serious? Aha!) it is annoying only being able to exclaim or question in a singular fashion...

¡Viva la Punctuation!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*draws ! from belt* We shall go to war then! Onward troops, to the battlefront! We'll strike them in the Puppetry Section, Muppet Babies, Bear in the Big Blue House, and the Henson People board most of all!

Come my brothers! Now is the time to fight for what you truly believe in! Exclamation!

¡Viva la Punctuation!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Question! Exclaim? Do not deny!

*pokes at Sesame section with upside down (*

¡Viva la Punctuation!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Leave no thread left un-punctuated! Let all of the members feel the wrath of lack-of exclamation in their daily posting habits! "?" everything, "!" to all! & don't forget to take the $ @ their banks!

¡Viva la Punctuation!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*dials C for Cows, P for Poptarts, and G for Golden Girls* I sense a war is starting that will not be settled with words...this is a war that can only be settled with Punctuation Points! Ladies, Gentlemen, rip apart your typewritters and start loading your ladels with '!'s and '?'s, for before this day is out...La Punctuation shall be Vivaed!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Throw your ladels to the sticking place my brothers and sisters! Fetch me the penguin cannon aresenal so that we may load THEM with the vehement force of thousands of "!"'s and "?"'s! This war shall end in victory for us, and yes, La Punctuation shall indeed be Vava'd!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Viva volla volovons, my friend...Aha! Appears the Elipsis remain unscathed...If the multi-dot can remain, why not the multi-point and the multi-mark? Bring forth the Almighty $

VLP!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes, Almighty $ guide us in our fight against the lack-of multi-punctuated forums! Save this place from it's distraught realm where single punctuation is a horrid reality! We emplore you to free us from these brackets! No, not [ ], keep those! They are our friends!

VivLaPunc!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hold the fight a moment, while I set £ on a ship over from England...he should be there in a week or so...That's the kind of heavy-weight action we need, the 'Pound' as he was known in his wrestling league...

It's hard to have a revolution filled with ravenous exclaimations without actually having three or more exclaimations!

PunkLeVive!