New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

twidddlebug

Reaction score
Hi - i've been a henson fan most of my life. I started watching sesame street from the very begining (the 1st episode aired about 2 weeks after my 3rd birthday- they were targeting me :rolleyes: ) - when the Muppet show came on I REALLY enjoyed that and even in high school my friends and I used to watch Fraggle Rock (we made it more "psychedelic" than intended! :cool: )

I collect pvc figures (non articulated) and have about 300+ sesame street and about 100 other henson's (Fraggles & the Muppet Show & Bear in the Big Blue House) I also have a few thousand others (comic & cartoons: Disney, WB, Hanna-Barbera, etc & advertising: Noids, M&Ms etc)

well,,thats about it,,i guess

Snoffsan

Reaction score
Hi twiddlebug. It would be fun to see some of you pvc-collection. I myself just have a few fraggles, but I think its fun with pvc:s. Du you have all the fraggles? I have lookes some time after sprocket but havent found him yet, but I have the others. Oh and I havent looked aefter the gorgs. But Im thinking of getting them as well.

It wasnt my meening of starting collecting anything but its easy to get stuck. :smirk:

twidddlebug

Reaction score
Snoffsan said:
Hi twiddlebug. It would be fun to see some of you pvc-collection. I myself just have a few fraggles, but I think its fun with pvc:s. Du you have all the fraggles? I have lookes some time after sprocket but havent found him yet, but I have the others. Oh and I havent looked aefter the gorgs. But Im thinking of getting them as well.

It wasnt my meening of starting collecting anything but its easy to get stuck. :smirk:
If I can find a place to upload some pictures, I'll gladly share pic of my Henson collection. (any suggestions?)
I dont have Traveling Matt or Sprocket, but I do have the rest of the Fraggles. I also have a really neato doozer mobile (its like a bulldozer with a bunch of doozers riding in it):smile:

OptimusFrog

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm Sugarbritchez husband. After a year of reading the forums and checking out the site over my wife's shoulder, I've finally registered up!:big_grin:

NotAShrimp

Reaction score
Hola all. I'm sure this won't sound familiar to you at all (right). So I'll be brief about my 'introduction'.
Long time fan. Semi-beginning collector (I have some unique items). Looking forward to sharing info and such.

loupylou

Reaction score
Hi all I have just joined after being sent the link from a friend of mine. I love the muppets and my happiest Muppet moment is seing the Muppet show at MGM studios ( I know its just an attraction but I loved it )
Some of my earlist memories include the Muppets lol
I look forward to seeing you around on the boards
take care
Lou