New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

wes

Reaction score
christinefood said:
hey yall
i'm christine . ..and i like the environment here
i love reading about muppets

-christine :smile:
Welsome You sound like you Southern, Pull up a chair, Sit a spell, Yall come back know yea hear!!:smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
beakerbunsen said:
hi my name is Ben from Mineapolis . I got into the muppets through Freind and i liked them when i was a kid. Recently my cat and dog got me the muppet show season 1 for my birthday. now i enjoy all things muppet

Welcome :smile:

robinthefrog

Reaction score
Hi all.

My name's Chris. I live in Sydney, Australia and I've been a huge fan of Jim Hensons work since I was young (namely Sesame Street and The Muppets).
My favourite character is Kermit The Frog (I find myself impersonating his voice all the time), favourite movie is Muppets Christmas Carol and I love all the music on the shows. Only just recently have I gotten back into the madness again and I'm lovin it. Going on a collecting frenzy and trying to get my hands on any Muppets merchandise I can find. I have begun with purchasing The Muppet Show Season One on dvd. One word. Brilliant.

Looking forward to conversing with you all.

Chris

Greenstuff

Reaction score
Hello all fellow Muppetfans!!

Its nice to see that I am certanily not the only one who is muppetmad.
My name is John and I am 32 years old from the UK, I was so obsessed with the muppets when I was a child I broke two tellys when I hit them with hard tonka toys...excited that The Muppet Show was on..................my bestman mentioned it in his speech at my wedding last year:rolleyes: !

I have a particular affection for The Muppet Movie..saw it at the cinema twice back in '79 and many times on video since.........looking forward to the new DVD release. I had all the albums from the late 70s and 80s...my fave being,like many, A Christmas Together with John Denver...............how I would love to get a copy of this on video or dvd? Anyone pretty pretty please!!!

I wont be here that often unfortuantly as I have a very busy job as a support worker and counsellor...and currently no internet access at home but I hope to "pop in" as often as I can.

All the best to each and everyone of you

The Greenstuff

giovannii

Reaction score
Hey
I'm John. 21 yr old guy from Melbourne, Australia.
I have loved the Muppets ever since i was born. In fact I can't remember not loving the Muppets. My favourite "Muppet Show" episodes are: Nancy Walker, Connie Stevens, Lesley Ann Warren, Melissa Manchester & Leslie Uggams.
Add me to msn if you ever wanna chat sometime giovannii84@hotmail.com .
Talk to you soon,

John :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome!

Hiya one and all,to everybody who recently joined Muppet Central.Enjoy your stay,and I'll see you around the forum!:excited:

spork klepto

Reaction score
hi... im new.... im krazedmuppets sister.... i like the muppets..... yah........ ^^

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
hi! My name is Jeany Sanchez and i'm new here and i don't know what to do. Please help me to find Bigbird avatar. Big Bird is my favorite sesame street character.