How's the weather where you are?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Kinda gloomy earlier, rained and all that fun stuff. But looks pretty good now.

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
Now get this: We're supposed to get a coating to an inch or two of snow tonight into Saturday morning. Now last Friday we got 3 inches of snow and there's a woman at work I really like who doesn't like to drive in bad roads (even the slightest snow or sleet). So I offered and got to take her home.

Well yesterday, knowing about the forecast for Friday night into Saturday morning, and knowing she and I are both working Saturday, I offered to pick her up Saturday morning if she wants. She said she'll definitely give me a call if we get the snow. So here's the thing: Normally I am GLAD when we DON'T get any snow. But..... since snow now means I will get to drive her and spend a little extra time with her (and also get to take her home Saturday too, of course) I now am saying:

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!
Hehe, this made me giggle. :smile: I don't blame ya, Ziffel!

Today, it's a bit chilly, and snowing on and off. There's not too much wind, so it doesn't feel as cold as usual, which is awesome. But with March coming already, I'm ready for the snow to beat it!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Not that bad today. Very nice out. I mean, still a little chilly but other than that, not that bad at all. Daniel

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well, the meteorologists were wrong - we got absolutely no snow whatsoever last night. At least I had no snow to shovel. And at least it made for easy driving. But....... no getting to give my sweetheart a ride. :frown:

But happy to have gotten to spend a lot of nice time with her today at work.

Today itself was about 40 and windy. Monday is supposed to be a taste of spring. 60 and sunny. But then gets colder again. I'll be glad when we consistently get 60's and 70's again.

Thanks for the further encouragement, Skye. And that's an appropriate name for this weather thread. You can say sometimes, "There's not a cloud in the Skye!", heh! :smile:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Weather Where I Live

The weather in my little corner of the world (Surrey, BC, Canada) has been awesome! Sunny, Spring-like weather, and its only March 1st!

Patricia/cherrypotion27:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Thanks for the further encouragement, Skye. And that's an appropriate name for this weather thread. You can say sometimes, "There's not a cloud in the Skye!", heh! :smile:
Hehe, that's cute... and in the case of the weather by me today, it's actually true! It was gorgeously sunny... yet still (and sadly) extremely cold.

I'm sorry the snow didn't cooperate with ya, Ziffel. But it's so great that you got to spend time with your favorite girl at work. Definitely time to treasure! :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
VERY sunny outside today. Clouded up a tiny bit but very sunny and warm. Better take advantage of this while I still can. Only 20 more nice days of the year for us Ohioians lol. Wait, is this the first nice day of the year or did I count too many? Eh, oh well, it's not that big of a deal.

Daniel