How's the weather where you are?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Snowed a little bit earlier, cold as all get out, but now it looks like it's gonna be a bright(bright) bright(bright) sunshiny day

Daniel

Katzi428

Reaction score
CHILLY! (for Florida,that is! )It's 48 degrees right now & supposed to go up to only about the lower 50s

Teheheman

Reaction score
Cold but sunny. Why does that sun trick us in to thinking it's warm outside?

Daniel

Ziffel

Reaction score
Now get this: We're supposed to get a coating to an inch or two of snow tonight into Saturday morning. Now last Friday we got 3 inches of snow and there's a woman at work I really like who doesn't like to drive in bad roads (even the slightest snow or sleet). So I offered and got to take her home.

Well yesterday, knowing about the forecast for Friday night into Saturday morning, and knowing she and I are both working Saturday, I offered to pick her up Saturday morning if she wants. She said she'll definitely give me a call if we get the snow. So here's the thing: Normally I am GLAD when we DON'T get any snow. But..... since snow now means I will get to drive her and spend a little extra time with her (and also get to take her home Saturday too, of course) I now am saying:

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!