Muppets Christmas Items at Walgreens

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Is the jingle bell Kermit like the one from last year? And is the sledding one really cute because I don't want to spend too much but I kind of want him. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Is the jingle bell Kermit like the one from last year? And is the sledding one really cute because I don't want to spend too much but I kind of want him. :smile:
The sledding Kermit is 15.00.
well went to 2 different walgreens and managed to get all 3 Muppet christmas magnets! :smile: Yahooooo!! :smile:
Haha that sounds like the trips I had to make to find them! XD

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I went to two different Walgreens in town today and only found the Beanie Kermit and the Marshmellow Pops. I have two other Walgreens in town I'm going to check. I'm just happy to find the Beanie. :smile: ha

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
I got my Kermit beanie and all 3 magnets. I didn't see any of the sledding ones or singing ones or anything like that. I didn't see the marshmallows either but I didn't want to look through the them. I wouldn't be able to eat them...

They had like 4 beanie babies and lots of magnets at my walgreens but I live in a smaller town now. Quite a change from the Chicago area where I am from. I probably would have been to like 5 walgreens to pick up what I did get. :smile:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I have not been able to find any of the magnets in my home state or on my vacation in florida :frown:

SwedishTech

Reaction score
I have all but the singing Piggy and the magnets. Which I can't find anywhere!!! Upsets me. Lol.

Also, not sure if this has been established or not, but there are 2 versions of Kermit singing Jingle Bells. 1 is just a plush Kermit. The other has a moving mouth. :smile:

:hungry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That TY Beanie Kermit looks better than I thought it would (even though the color is a bit off). I'm really going to try to pick one of those up.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I can't find the singing Piggy either!!!

I have all but the singing Piggy and the magnets. Which I can't find anywhere!!! Upsets me. Lol.

Also, not sure if this has been established or not, but there are 2 versions of Kermit singing Jingle Bells. 1 is just a plush Kermit. The other has a moving mouth. :smile:

:hungry:
Woah wait a min hold the banjo's!!! I haven't seen the moving mouth one!!!

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I didnt know about the magnets so I didnt look for those. I need to find time and stip back and look.