1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Christmas Items at Walgreens

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by ilovemuppet4eva, Nov 5, 2012.

1. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

I am now on the search for the magnets! Do you happen to remember the price of the magnets?
  2. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

3. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

The Kermit & Piggy one is obviously one we've seen many times. I would say that one and the Kermit are my favorite. But yeah the places where they should've shaded in the segments on Piggy could've been done better. But hey ya know Muppets merchandise is merchandise and in this day and age I take what I can get.
  4. ToodlesTeam Active Member

I popped into a Walgreen's today to see what I could find in the realm of Muppet Stuff. Mostly I was checking for the Ty Beanie, though no luck on that front. They had three different Kermit toys (the Santa one and the sled one from the first post, and one other one.) They also had a few of the big scarf-wearing Kermit from last year.

Most of the toys were HORRID looking. One of the ones I saw had Kermit's pupils placed in such a way that they were kind of sunken down into his head. It was quite bizarre looking! Fortunately I bumped into one of the singing santa ones that actualky looked pretty good, so I bought him. He's a bit on the plump side, but it's definitely Kermit!

So yeah. Not the best looking Kermits ever, but they certainly have a large variety if you want to own the frog decked out in his holiday best! :)
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to get the Kermit in the sleigh on Friday or Saturday.
  6. Mark Johns Member

I got the Kermit Beanie, the singing Kermit, the sleigh Kermit, the Kermit sucker and the Miss Piggy sucker. Thats all my Walgreens had and I have now looked at 3 more and did not find anything more. But I will keep going back.
  7. muppfozz Member

I got the Kermit that sings. Could not afford the moving ones. I am wondering what this Kermit is made of because as soon as I placed him on the kitchen counter my cats went crazy and attacked him . Then during the night poor Kermit must have put up a big fight with the cats because he was on the floor all beat up. I had to put him in the cabinet with the music boxes. :)
  8. muppfozz Member

I do not see the Kermit beanie baby or the candy !!!:confused: I am not near a Walgreens either and now I missed the beanie baby !!!!!! I feel sick ......
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

There's not reason to feel sick...they might've been sold out. I know the one by me only had one left.
  10. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

well went to 2 different walgreens and managed to get all 3 Muppet christmas magnets! :) Yahooooo!! :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  11. PhiNuBlue Member

Is the jingle bell Kermit like the one from last year? And is the sledding one really cute because I don't want to spend too much but I kind of want him. :)
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

The sledding Kermit is 15.00.
    Haha that sounds like the trips I had to make to find them! XD
  13. MuppetGuy75 Active Member

I went to two different Walgreens in town today and only found the Beanie Kermit and the Marshmellow Pops. I have two other Walgreens in town I'm going to check. I'm just happy to find the Beanie. :) ha
  14. PhiNuBlue Member

I got my Kermit beanie and all 3 magnets. I didn't see any of the sledding ones or singing ones or anything like that. I didn't see the marshmallows either but I didn't want to look through the them. I wouldn't be able to eat them...

They had like 4 beanie babies and lots of magnets at my walgreens but I live in a smaller town now. Quite a change from the Chicago area where I am from. I probably would have been to like 5 walgreens to pick up what I did get. :)
  15. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

I have not been able to find any of the magnets in my home state or on my vacation in florida :(
  16. SwedishTech Member

I have all but the singing Piggy and the magnets. Which I can't find anywhere!!! Upsets me. Lol.

Also, not sure if this has been established or not, but there are 2 versions of Kermit singing Jingle Bells. 1 is just a plush Kermit. The other has a moving mouth. :)

:hungry:
  17. Drtooth Well-Known Member

That TY Beanie Kermit looks better than I thought it would (even though the color is a bit off). I'm really going to try to pick one of those up.
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I can't find the singing Piggy either!!!

Woah wait a min hold the banjo's!!! I haven't seen the moving mouth one!!!
  19. Hubert Well-Known Member

*holds Pinky's banjos*

Geez...how often do you practice "Rainbow Connection"? :)
    SwedishTech likes this.
  20. Mark Johns Member

I didnt know about the magnets so I didnt look for those. I need to find time and stip back and look.