Muppets Christmas Items at Walgreens

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I collect anything in Kermit so this is a no brainer for me. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So I ended up getting the Kermit plush that sings "Jingle Bells" might I add I LOVE him!! He's so cute and so is the song! I'm already driving my husband crazy with it. :stick_out_tongue: I didn't get the Kermit with the sleigh because I didn't really have the money to buy all that today. So I will get him next week. I'll have you know I had to go to THREE!!! THREE DIFFERENT WALGREENS!!! :mad: To buy these Christmas magnets someone told me about!!! I was determined I was gonna find these no matter what! So where did I end up finding them in the end? Right back at the first store I started at. :stick_out_tongue: Thank god I live where the farthest store is only 15 mins!!! And here they are! Was well worth me driving all around town looking for them. I am one dedicated fan is all I can say. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've seen those marshmallow candies at Duane Reade. Very friendly looking, lol. Not sure I'd eat them though. Has anyone else?

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Were the magnets in a packet or separate with the other magnets and were they on the Christmas aisle?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I've seen those marshmallow candies at Duane Reade. Very friendly looking, lol. Not sure I'd eat them though. Has anyone else?
I saw them but I didn't buy them. For one I hate marshmallow but even if I did I still couldn't eat them so they'd just go bad. Lol
Were the magnets in a packet or separate with the other magnets and were they on the Christmas aisle?
A friend of mine said at his Walgreens they were near the check out counter. HOWEVER at mine they were up on a shelf and not even out for selling. The little stand they were on was still sealed. I had to go ask the cashier if she could sell them. :stick_out_tongue: They were two for 5.00. The other one I bought was "Tangled" but isn't feel the need to include her in the picture. Lol

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
When you turn the plush on Christmas music plays in the background while they "scoot" across the floor
I'm really going to have to see these in person to understand this "scooting" thing, that's a bit of a strange marketing decision there :laugh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Kermit and Piggy one is kind of cute, but wow that Piggy in the center...someone went crazy with mold segments O_O
Looks like that was supposed to be shading, but they didn't bother getting a darker colored plastic for it,