1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets Christmas Items at Walgreens

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by ilovemuppet4eva, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Enough that I've found the Rainbow Connection several times. :p
    Hubert likes this.
  2. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

I've seen her... Just didn't grab her. :(

And yeah, he's kinda creepy with the moving mouth. Lol!
  3. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

Didn't the one from last year have a moving mouth? I have to put his batteries in I guess. Is there a picture of the ones that are out this year?
  4. Pinkflower7783

Well I am just gonna be making another trip to Walgreens!!
    DannyRWW likes this.
  5. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

If anyone has an extra Singing Piggy or Magnets, I'd love to buy them from ya! Nowhere around me had these. :(
  6. Stulz

Stulz Member

What area did you live in that you found those magnets? I found everything else at a few of my local wallgreens but didn't know to look for the magnets.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I found them up on a shelf and they hadn't even put them out yet. So I asked the cashier if she could sell them to me. And with managers permission I got them. If I didn't just happen to look up from where I was standing I would've never have seen them.
  8. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

I have one extra Kermit in a Santa hat. I picked up the set before Christmas and my sister picked up a Kermit for me as a gift.
  9. Stulz

Stulz Member

I'm interested in the Kermit Santa hat magnet. How much are you asking for it?