Looking for new CCC members!

Vincent L

Reaction score
Let's play a game, shall we? Read what we have posted in the past 24 hours, and try to write a recap of what happened, and who is involved.
Now you know why this thread exists.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Sgt is out to find new recruits to the CCC. Casey and Yuna are also for the idea of new members. Sadly, D'Snowth backed out soon after joining, due to the rapid posting, back and forth, non stop 24/7. Although the posting levels have dropped, there are still people lurking in the dark, afraid to join the team. Muppet Fan doesn't want to make a mistake, and Mokey was scared away by the rapid fire of dialog and conversation. Even when Sarge tries to clear things up, Mokey backs away from the conversation, leaving us with a little bit of advice. Soon after this event, Mokey decides to join.

Vincet enters to explain further how to be active in this club, and what to do to pass the time. MB, a former CCC member, joins in for a moment to explain his departure from the club, as he to was leaving due to the time consumption and rapid fire postings. Lola enters to say her goodbye to departing member MB, while also joining in on the petition to get new members. The second recruit has just shown up. DrDientes, a former CCC member, has rejoined the clan. The members are still few, but the plot lives on.

-MB

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Um, Vince wasn't talking about this thread but what has been written in the CCC in the last 24 hours.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Oh...well there goes ten minutes of my life :embarrassed:

Sorry 'bout that...

*walks away in shame*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, MB, you are still welcome to come back. No one has ever said if you quit you can't come back. When we first started, everyone was so excited it was ziffle central. Now it's calmed down a lot and focusing more on just trying to live life and is much more relaxed. Heck, 9 times out of ten, none of us are in the same place as each other in game anymore. you can talk by yourself like Casey does. Just post about what your character is doing, thinking, whatever. You don't HAVE to pry yourself awkwardly into a situation just to be there.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Oh! OK! that really clears it up. I felt like if I didn't follow what everyone else was doing everyone would get confused.
*grins* Now then.. where's my suitcase?

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Hmm, RP. Well, I have seen the original thread and it looked like fun but I wasn't sure how to join.

Now that you need recruits, I'll happily join in. :smile:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Actually, we welcome new members anytime :smile: